Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dress up Little Red Fashion in Crazy Halloween!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress up Little Red Fashion in Crazy Halloween!

Crazy Halloween

Duration: Oct. 30th to Nov. 5th(server time)

Server:S1 to S277

Halloween is here! While you're getting ready for all those spooky Halloween events and parties, why not join a few more in LoA?! We've planned some awesome events and prizes for you this year, read on for details.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	1
Size:	582.0 KB
ID:	1777894

Name:	6.png
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1777895

This is the icon for our Crazy Halloween event. Ready? Click it to get the party started!

Crazy Halloween has four parts: Crazy Halloween, World Boss, Pumpkin Treasure, and Halloween Shop.

Crazy Halloween
    Fight together to get great rewards here! Click Crazy Halloween to see this panel. When Crazy Halloween EXP reaches a certain amount, all players in this server can collect the rewards.

Name:	7.png
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	1777896

Here you can also click the Point Rewards Button to check your personal point rewards.

Name:	8.png
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	1777897

Rules:
    1. Crazy Halloween consists of 4 parts: Crazy Halloween, World Boss, Pumpkin Treasure, Halloween Shop.
    2. Every Normal Candy acquired will earn a player 1 personal point and increase Halloween EXP by 1. Every Evil Candy acquired will earn a player 2 personal points and increase Halloween EXP by 2.
    3. All Crazy Halloween level rewards can be collected once daily when available.
    4. Join the World Boss during the event for a chance to receive Normal Candy. The top 50 in World Boss ranking have a chance to receive Normal Candy and Evil Candy!
    Can you and your server reach the top level during the 7-day party? Give it a shot!

Pumpkin Treasure
    Resources, Melted Candle, Burning Candle and Unquenchable Candle can be used to unlock Gift Boxes! Get random items using different kinds of candles. Good luck!

Name:	9.png
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	1777898

There are 3 kinds of gift boxes. You need to collect candles to open them. You can get Melted Candle, Burning Candle and Unquenchable Candle through Hot Events or use Diamonds to buy them.

Halloween Shop
    Now, what do you do with all those candies? You use them in the shop! Get awesome items by swapping for them with candies.

Name:	10.png
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	1777899

Get fantastic items from the Halloween Shop such as Little Red Fashion, Cowboy Fashion, the powerful hero Chaos Paladin, Ghost Paladin and Headless Horseman, Dragon Queen, Dragon Empress, Angel Bacchus, Themis and Hemera, Demeter, the cute fairy Little Bat, the new mount Tusky, Phoenix, Armored Rhino, Reindeer, Floe Hunter, Celestial Hunter, Fairy Silver Lord, Blessed Baby, Little Snow Queen and many more other items!

Hello i can t log in im TheGhizmo on S136 Golden Road can some wone help me pliz i lost meni praizes and a lvl 7 fusion pack so pleaze help me at lis tu log in and how can i change mi log in ? I iujali log in with facebook how can i log in normali ? Plz help ty

Comment

Working...
    X