League of Angels 11/12 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 11/12 Update

All servers will be updated on November 12th! We've added two new Angel Artifacts as well as optimized various panels to make game time more enjoyable.

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Content
    1. Added Awaken to Amora.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	472.8 KB
ID:	1778269

2. Added new Angel Artifact chests:
    • Rowan Chests (6 different colors/qualities)
    • Compass Chests (6 different colors/qualities)

Adjustments & Optimizations
    1. Optimized Expedition rules:
    • Players who join an Alliance before the end of Tue. may join the current week's battle.
    • Players who join an Alliance between Wed. and Sun. will not be able to join the current week's Alliance Expedition but are qualified to join next week’s.
    2. Added Rage consumption requirements to the following heroes’ descriptions: King o’Bones, Nether Lord, Berserker Claw, Blazing Soul, Nereida and Silver Queen, Valkyrie, Dark Valkyrie, Arcane Spirit, Thunder Lord, Dark Paladin, and Shadow Knight.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed the Angel/Mount Exclusive notice issues as shown below:
    • For Angel Exclusive, replaced “Collected the wrong angel.” with “You've already collected an angel today.”
    • For Mount Exclusive, replaced “Collected the wrong mount.” with “You’ve already collected a mount today.”
    2. Fixed the issue where the 1st Recharge icon still showed up after collecting rewards.

3. Fixed the level requirement issue for Perfect Evolve items by adjusting them to Lvl. 50.

4. Corrected Fame Hunter Emblem’s description: “Used to evolve Crescent Elf”.

- LOA Team -

What about the Homestead,any info on it?
    -"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls,and ask the ghosts if honor matters"

Comment

Homestead is first grand cross-server social game feature in league of angels. You can create your personal space there. You can decorate it into whatever style as you like. To make your homestead more beautiful and popular, you need to collect necessary resources from daily activities such as farming, logging, and mining. You will meet more friends and see more views. More interesting gameplay of Homestead in LoA will be exposed later. Please stay tuned. At the same time, I need your support to make both Like and Share of this post reach 300! If this goal is achieved. Big rewards will goes to 30 of the lucky players who participate in. The higher the share amount is, the better the rewards will be, even the latest rare items Purgatory Soul included.

Comment

Homestead is just a future feature that will come.
        Nobody has any info about it, unless devs want to reveal more info, therefore, nothing can be trusted until they show up and make a guide of it too.
        They can always change their minds about prizes/etc.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

******* updates, i cant log in this time i start log in 8:10am server time up to now not working always loading,
          almost 2 hours log in but until now i cant play. please fix it asap. my server is S97 furnace cave ASHLEY

Comment

Working...
          X