League of Angels 11/19 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 11/19 Update

All servers will be updated on November 19th! Collect the gorgeous new Angel, Grace, a new hero and wings. Plus, the long waited Champion Showdown weapons are ready and oh so impressive!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Content

1. New Hero: Dragon Whisperer‘s second evolution – Dragon Mistress (collect 500 shards to synth the crest).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	408.8 KB
ID:	1778400

2. New Angel: Grace (collect 500 shards to synth the icon).

Name:	image003.png
Size:	486.1 KB
ID:	1778401

3. New Mount: Jeweltone Turkey’s evolution - Fiery Turkey (collect 200 shards to synth the soul).

Name:	image005.png
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	1778402

4. New Wings: Frost Wings (collect 200 shards to synth the wings).

5. New items: Customized Champion Showdown weapons (1st batch).

6. New Thanksgiving theme loading page.

Name:	image007.png
Size:	406.6 KB
ID:	1778403

Adjustment & Optimizations
    1. Optimized the 1st Recharge rewards panel.

Bug Fixes
    1. Adjusted the level requirements for Glorystones to Lvl. 70 (previously Lvl. 57).
    2. Fixed the issue where Lvl. 23 players got a Squires’ Steed Soul popup with the incorrect price (correct price is 199 Diamonds).

- LOA Team -

well my acount just disapeared and now when i try to log in ,i start from scratch,isnt fair,i lost all my battle ratting,all my heros and angels

Comment

why on server 276 do we not have loop event?

Comment

i want start loa and i wit new Europe server

can u teal me when we have new Europe server ?
        Now U See Me !!

♣
        Free player 100%

Comment

Homestead

So... Everything but homestead. I have been waiting days for it to come and also the homestead box is quite irritating too.

Comment

So,where did the omnipotence and all-round talent go? And where can we obtain Grace?
            -"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls,and ask the ghosts if honor matters"

Comment

what happened with All around talents and Omnipotence in LOA?

Comment

Originally posted by R250349893 View Post
                what happened with All around talents and Omnipotence in LOA?
                I was asking myself the same. Hopefully we will get an answer soon enough. Having all these events,without those two sucks. Not to mention the stamina.
                -"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls,and ask the ghosts if honor matters"

Comment

also serrin is not in hot events anymore, i just needed 5 more shards
                  and also djinni event was supposed to last 2 more days, what is happening?
                  Last edited by alesandro.di.stefano; 11-20-2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Where is Homestead? I keep getting a pop up for it when I log in, but it's NO WHERE to be found!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRavenwolf View Post
                      Where is Homestead? I keep getting a pop up for it when I log in, but it's NO WHERE to be found!
                      That feature starts in December

Comment

do you remember what server you were on. I had that happen to me. it was because it logged to a different server.

Comment

Working...
                        X