This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 01/07/2016 Update

The first week of January 2016 has already gone by, we hope that each and every one of you is has had a great start to the new year! All servers will be updated on January 7th with several new additions and optimizations as shown below.

Please keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Hero:

Hellish Wolf (Berserker Claw's second evolution. Collect 500 Hellish Wolf Shards to synth a Hellish Wolf).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	427.6 KB
ID:	1779643

Angel Awakening:
    Angel Themis can now be awakened.

New Items:
    1. New MATK + CRIT Gem; PATK + CRIT Gem upgrades are now available in the Forge.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1779644Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.png
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1779645

2. Added a new Khaos Hero Card Chest.

Name:	image007.png
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1779646

Open it to obtain a 5-star Hero card.

Name:	image009.png
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1779647

Optimizations:
    1. The note that stated that the Homestead Decor Star Level was maxed out has been modified to: No more space to set. Please check the Decor limit.
    2. The Homestead Library NPC has been moved to another spot and can be found through auto-pathing.
    3. The Homestead Map has been changed and the ‘Merry Christmas’ text has been removed.
    4. Now after swapping in House of Cards you will no longer be directed to another page.

Bug fixes:

1. Fixed the bug in which the coordinate for Bare Wilderness changed randomly (Lvl. 88-89).
    2. Fixed the inconsistency between the advertisement pictures and the actual items on sale in the Shop.
    3. Fixed the appearance issue for the hero Bloodsucker which didn’t change after training.

- LoA Team -

why my name on battle is FREEZING

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1722942

Comment

500 Hellish Wolf Shards to synth a Hellish Wolf = where we find shards ?

Comment

Originally posted by elodie500 View Post
        500 Hellish Wolf Shards to synth a Hellish Wolf = where we find shards ?
        Good Question. And another question is is it worth it or do you need to cash the hell out of you bank account to get it. I hope not. A little bit to get it faster ok but please dont cash only.

Comment

tomorrow event start to colect them

Comment

hmmm so am i right in thinking silver dragon lord was the new gold to replace godless wolf now this hellish is out it seems a hell of a lot better than sdl well there's 5 tycoon certs wasted unless you gonna change sdl's skill to make it better
            IGN : psychosis
            Level : 94
            Class : archer
            Battle Rating 14mil BR
            Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
            Guild : wintergarden

Comment

Ok..sooooo new events are online but i didnt saw at least one ooportunity to get some shards. Am i the only one that doesnt see them or are they still not ingame?

Comment

and where is he??? am I blind or what? it's like 3 new events and he is still not there

Comment

helish wolf is really good but how we can get it? its cost diamonds or we can collect them with other ways? and i must say that, that last update is worst, lags so muuuch !!!

Comment

Ok it would be nice if anyone of the moderators etc. finally open his mouth and let us know how and when we are able to get the Hellish Wolf. Slowly its just
                    ridiculous. I mean you even ask how we like the Hellish Wolf. But no one really knows. Ok we can read his description in the Tavern, but without getting him no one knows if he really is good.

Comment

The new patch mentions hellish wolf but players will need to wait until an event releases it officially on servers. Stay patient.
                      Last edited by Rubedo; 01-09-2016, 07:23 PM.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

That frickin Fortune Bag is the biggest frickin rip off this side of HELL! Get rid of it greedy Developers
                        or give us a way to earn not spend will never play it again! Mounts hell all I ever got was elements that I have no need for!
                        I can get the feed for the fairies elsewhere for all those diamonds I got 10 energy vitamins and yesterday I got 300 Enchanted Ore no mounts
                        wth you pulling here! Never never again!

Comment

bad bad update, when you think it cant go worse they prove it you can be very wrong about it
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

how about you tell us at least if he is gonna be for cash or free to get? So that people wouldn't spend all their dimonds on worthless stuff?

Comment

I can only agree. Fortune Bag is the biggest **** event ive ever seen. And after more then 2 years of playing that means a lot. On the other hand many features of the game are still buggy. And as i already feared they will never be fixed. This game really has the intention to get a award for the worst game within the last 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X