Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels New US East Server S302 - Caverns of Light Arrived on April 22nd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels New US East Server S302 - Caverns of Light Arrived on April 22nd!

Caverns of Light, the 302nd League of Angels' server (an US East server) goes online at 10: 00 AM (4/22/2015 EST)!
    With more than 20 hot new server eventsand a whole slew of great prizes & gift packs you'd better act fast to make sure you score all the sweet, sweet loot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA_Angel Alecta.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	1781537

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

HONESTLY? STUPID!! Stop opening new servers, but if you must at least get the grammar correct. In the heading of this post you say "....Caverns of Light Arrived on April 22." It should say Caverns of Light Will Arrive on April 22 or Caverns of Light Arrives on April 22. April 22 has not become present day so you cannot use past tense. Okay end of rant lol

Comment

Calm Down there their website they can do what they want

Comment

news server again??
        Why do not you just hold the event? I'm more looking forward to top up event with unipin :v

Comment

any chance you can get game to work as I cant even get it to open

Comment

your not alone joxxer I got a black screen here too, game woun't load. hope its fixed soon. your friendly Nemesis

Comment

again server new ? Omg ... -.-''

Comment

It'd be much wiser to fix the current bugs smh. (Talking about the huge character missing bugs. )
                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

server dont work if i lockinn on server s302 i get server s301 lol

Comment

It would be nice if s302 actually went to 302 and not s301 like it currently does lol

Comment

It even still says [S302] in the address bar.

I recharged diamonds for a character I don't want on a server in a foreign timezone because of this mistake, how do I get a refund?
                      Last edited by BatteryBiter; 04-22-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

S 302 have been fixed and is now online. Everyone who made a recharge on the wrong server to please file a ticket HERE and diamonds will be transfered. Please include a screenshot of the purchase.

Comment

does anyone from R2 ever respond to forum or facebook page posts?

Comment

Originally posted by R22182194 View Post
                            does anyone from R2 ever respond to forum or facebook page posts?
                            ]

If you meant moderators, they do on forums. Never seen them responding on fb page posts.
                            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

So when are we getting a new US west server?

Comment

Working...
                              X