League of Angels 4/28 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 4/28 Update

All servers will be updated on April 28th.A shiny Amulet and a load of new items are coming your way. Players can now synthesize the goddesses Victoriana and Athena with shards. Several optimizations were made to events and systems.

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their caches and they’ll have no problems seeing the new content and changes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	1781748

New Contents
    1.An Exclusive Amulet for Berserker Claw (requires 50 shards).
    2.Players can now synthesize Victoriana or Athena with 500 shards. New titles will be available for players who own these two Angels: Victoriana's Favoredand Athena's Guardian.
    3.Added God’s Trial Blitz Card, use it to gain one God’s Trial Blitz attempt.

Adjustment & Optimizations
    1.God’s Trial Tactics adjustments: with Elite Squad, the system now automatically deploys heroes with the highest BRfor battle.
    2. Added Spirit Essence to the Resource Tycoon. Spirit Essence obtainedby recycling Amulets do not give event points.
    3. Players can now purchase common and uncommonAmulets at lower prices from the Magic Shop.
    4. Added X-server Silver War registration/challenge notices.

Bug Fixes
    1.Fixed a bug that caused God’s Trial dungeons to not lower their difficulties once cleared by players from different servers.
    2. Fixed a bug that caused party members to not be able to use skills forElite Squad in God’s Trial Tactic.

- The LoA Team -

but u dodn't fix the elemental wander problems despite everyone complaining about it

Comment

This update is good stuff.

Comment

Please fix God's trial. View battle of past winners does not work.

Comment

Craft master

Why cant we not safe Perfect philospher`s stone to NeXT craft master event ???? mine disappears every times the event is finish

Just ask if that is right we cant safe philospher`s stone

my server is s162 / ub41

and I am not the only one where cant safe philospher`s stone in my server

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessBR View Post
            Why cant we not safe Perfect philospher`s stone to NeXT craft master event ???? mine disappears every times the event is finish

Just ask if that is right we cant safe philospher`s stone

my server is s162 / ub41

and I am not the only one where cant safe philospher`s stone in my server
            I'll answer instead of the mods...

It's right. Anything on the right (point of view) will not be saved and thus you will lose them once the craft master ends. Everything on the left side (p.o.v) will stay.

No one can save their philosopher stones.
            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Working...
            X