League of Angels 8/25 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 8/25 Update

All servers are scheduled to be updated on August 25th. With this week’s update, the lovely Angel Nyx will be joining the game along with several bug fixes.

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Angel:
    · Nyx (added to Unbreakable Bond).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	1785291

Bug Fixes:
    1. Fixed the bug in which Aurora was not able to be inherited by other Angels.
    2. Corrected some language issues in Happy Sea.

League of Angels 8/9/2016 Update
    I'm trying to use Gemology point cards and no matter what I do I'm getting the message "Daily Use Limit Out". Never had this before. Is this yet another attempt by LOA to restrict what people can do ad force them to spend money? I'm really getting sick of the blatant robbery this game is becoming. LOA making it impossible to play without spending large amounts of money.

Comment

Originally posted by dalbah1 View Post
      League of Angels 8/9/2016 Update
      I'm trying to use Gemology point cards and no matter what I do I'm getting the message "Daily Use Limit Out". Never had this before. Is this yet another attempt by LOA to restrict what people can do ad force them to spend money? I'm really getting sick of the blatant robbery this game is becoming. LOA making it impossible to play without spending large amounts of money.
      The daily limit according to the moderators is now 3000 energy. I think it's ridiculous too.
      Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

angel party event again is not showing in the main menu tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

Working...
        X