Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any admins to give us some responses?

Comment

well just send tickets and let's wait for answer, the merge was big so mistakes are expected(just keep this on your bl...minds for next time you want a merge. dam...n)
      as long as you have the screenshots they may be able to give you back your chars, although it is pretty much upsetting when something like this happen specially when we DID NOT want a merge

Comment

it was a surprise merge... also from my server no one asked for merge

Comment

they are too busy for ppl like us
          ~now they look at us and drink wine ~

Comment

it must be going pretty bad when they are giving diamonds free just for log in after merge.....

Comment

yeah, as long as i know no one from my server was asking for a merge
              yet, my server is included to the list
              and then, both my main char and alt gone
              it's just poof, went to starting points as if i never create account in s312
              it's just great, awesome work you friggin devs

IGN: ArieJerit
              Server: GhoulfenSwamp s312

Comment

All servers should be accessible now. If there's any other issues with connecting to the servers, please provide a server number.

Anyone who logged in after the merge to find their character missing, the devs are working on it. Your character will be back as soon as that is fixed.

The various ingame bugs that popped up post merge are also being worked on.

Thank you all for your patience.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i think is "database error" as the system/server can't find your character so you start from lvl1 when u log in.
                  when i logged in at server time 11pm 13-3-2017, i saw my shards in raiders gone when i want to collect synth rewards from raiders which i synth-ed b4 merge but d collect button is there, when i click collect, it says database error, Cinney says hot events will be reset, when i checked hot events it says i bonded with angel 10 times when i didn't, so i think it is database error too, so i refresh but then this came out.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	maintainence.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1729229
                  when i log in today, i saw my raiders shards are still missing, i asked other people, she said she think everyone's raiders shards was reset to 0, because her server(S318) were. you can see the screenshot below, my raiders shards r gone, n the collect button of synth-ed rewards is still there when i clicked it, it says database error.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	shardsresetto0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	1729230
                  will raiders shards be reset to 0 after server merge?

Comment

Please help me, before me in the server 312 (game LOA). after which the server update move in?

Comment

Originally posted by agnilove View Post
                      Please help me, before me in the server 312 (game LOA). after which the server update move in?
                      You will always access your character through s312, no matter how many times your server merges. If you do not see your character on s312, please be patient as that is currently being fixed.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My chars still missing... How long i have to wait? I have also and alternative accounts in the same server - they also missed... I know the devs from GTA make the merge. When i join in the server i start from first level. How long it will take to import my database? a day? or mb 2, 3 or a week? The devs just showed us one more time that they are compleatly idiots. They cant simply unite the database from few servers without big problems. There always are problems with things like that and this is not the first merge that they do! Im okay with that GTA merge 2 monts server with 3 years server - we know the idiot is a idiot all the time so its something normal for GTA. Im also okay with the full sillance about gamehacking - at first i was very upset from the fact that you never spook about the gamehacks and how they work, how to catch the cheaters, but after some education about that i figuered aut - WHY GTA never provide information about the hackers - Some guys use SQL injection and the devs are helpless in that case - there are few bans - because some idiots tried to get high ranked in tycoon without recharge, but if the player play smart and dont win every ranked event and just inject a thousands of dias and use em for non ranked events like capsule toys and happy sea and etc... Its not fair but im okay with that. Just give me back my char - i know 300$ recharge is nothing for you, but for me its a lot - so i want my char back - there are already invested 300$ so PLEASE R2 contact with this idiots and told em that all players from s330 are missed!!!

Comment

Thank you GTA and R2 - Now s330 running alone and most of the things dont work - Good job really if the point is to force the players to stop playing so you are closer than ever!!!

Comment

Please leave our hellgate s330 server alone I DONT WANT A MERGE !!!!

Comment

kutrq_mivki who are you in 330hellsgate

Comment

misstrsofmischief who are you in 330hellsgate

Comment

Working...
                                X