Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Update] [Forum Event] Happy Goddess' Day!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server s311
    character name : iory

Happy international day of the woman who have a nice day to all those women in their day

Comment

Server: [S1] Nocturna's Tears
      Character Name: Rhailyn
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture111.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	820.8 KB
ID:	1729139

Comment

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1729138

Comment

Name:	Capture111.PNG
Size:	820.8 KB
ID:	1729139

Comment

server:- Lunaria's Grace s4
            Ign :- pratik

I wish to thank my mom & sisters for taking care of me.

Comment

Server: S445
              IGN: Trinity
              I wish all the best for my mother and my sister. I wish they will get whatever they want in the future

Comment

Server: s332 plains of steel
                Character Name: ifail

happy girls day to my sister and momma.

Comment

Server: uc7
                  Character Name: MightyAriela
                  Feliz dÃ*a a todas las hermosas mujeres, sobre todo a mi madre, abuelas, hermanas y amigas que han traido alegrias a mi vida. Las llevo en mi corazón.

Comment

server: s99
                    character name: thor

To that being so special that I believe God able to lead a life in its interior is the most precious that I can create a God and it is called woman congratulations in its Day to all the feminine women fighters hard workers

Comment

Server: 345 (trollfen moor)
                      Character: Sushank

I wish happy women's day to all the women. you are most powerful than anyone.
                      Thank you for helping me to rise up.

Comment

Server: 300
                        Character Name: LastShadow

In this women's day, I hope all women in the world can live her life as it should, which is a good wife and mother who protect and guide for their children!

Comment

Server: S307
                          Character Name: Mallenroh
                          I wish a splendid day for my sister, who works as hard as any man and indeed all women.
                          You deserve equal pay for equal work and you have my admiration, gratitude and support.

Comment

S345
                            Gremory
                            Happy womens day to most beautiful and powerful creation of the god !

Comment

Server 341:
                              Character Name: Thistle

Happy International Women's Day! May peace and love fill the world from sea to sea and continent to continent.
                              Last edited by R2305160266; 03-07-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Server: [S318] - Scarstone
                                Character Name: Lyddyanna

I have been amazingly and incalculably blessed with the women that have been and are part of my life;

My mother; a loving, thoughtful woman who not only brought me into the world, but also taught me to be strong, to be myself and yet how to still be gentle
                                to her I wish peace, serenity, and to know how much we all care, love and need her.

My grandmothers; women who had conquered such incredible obstacles in their lives, who taught me abiding love, consideration, and the importance of truth
                                to them I wish them to know in whatever the here-after provides that I cherish the memories, stories, lessons of life, and immeasurable caring they gave me (and patience for all the times I still fall short)

My great-aunt; a woman of singular heart who stood calm regardless how rough the sea of life became and always provided counsel and unconditional love and welcome
                                to her I wish... I wish she was still here so I could hug her one more time and tell her how completely irreplaceable she was and is in all our lives.

My first true love; a woman that taught me joy, immeasurable pain and loss, and that we can't always know why
                                to her I wish a good life and one that is never touched by what she inflicted upon me.

My greatest lover; a woman who took a confused, broken and fearful young man and taught him to love, laugh, care and try again... who made me able to be lovable again
                                to her I wish all the blessings, happiness, and health that life and God can bring... and that she has found and is with someone worthy of her

My perfect wife; the woman with whom I have shared my life with for this past quarter-century who is far more than I could have ever asked for... more than I could have ever *known* to ask for
                                to her I wish everything good and wonderful... and an IMMENSE amount of patience as she has to put up with me! She is the greatest love it is possible this Earth can have for me... and I pray for many more years to come for us to be happy together.

Comment

Working...
                                X