Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Update] [Forum Event] Happy Goddess' Day!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server: S295: Whispering Woods
    Char: Lady Evaine

What a joyous day to celebrate women. Spring is coming.

Comment

Well. as I am a woman, guess I'd have to post about my mother as she is the most important woman in my life. Thank you, mom for being there for me through thick and thin. thank you for all the sacrifices you made for me and my brothers. I love you mom. Nfaithuation s338 Tower of Madness
      Last edited by Nfaithuation; 03-07-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

UC6
        BEAST
        I wish the best for my wife in her new Position t work and bless her with all my love.

Comment

I just wanted to say, that I truly, truly appreciate all the women in my life. I appreciate all my female friends, all my aunts, my grandmas, and most of all, my mother. I mean, would we even exist without them?
          All jokes aside, I would do anything to protect all the women in my life, because I care for them.

Comment

server: [S115] Hope Abandoned
            Character name: Ilena

Dear girls, ladies, moms and sisters! I wish you this day to be bright and magic! I wish you'd feel love from man surrounding younot just today, but every day! Happy women's day!

Comment

Server: [S286] Blackford
              Character name: sandu
              I wish all the best for my mother and my sister. I wish they will get whatever they want in the future

Comment

S332 Plains Of Steel
                sevee
                Thanks to all the women who have influenced me to be the caring and loving father that I am today.

Comment

S332 Plains Of Steel
                  MajesticMan
                  Thanks to the mother that raised me, to the wife that loves me and to the mother-in law that treats me like a son.

Comment

Server: S8
                    Character: Morgana

To all great ladies in my life i wish happiness and great health.

Comment

S153
                      AtlaS

Spring is here and firsts days run.The nature at the height of her greatness. I wish the best to my wife.

Comment

Happy Womens Day!

Server: UC8/S204 The Floating City
                        Character: RoxieArcher

A genuinely heart and the most essence of being a great women is on how to become a great mum, and raising their children on how to build their families is a great, the most heroic job that I considered it the most reliable and most kind and love job. I salute those all women and being a great mum is a God's gift that's no one ever can judge but need to appreciate them. Women in my eyes are the heroes of all time. I love you mother and my sister and friends who are already married and doing there jobs which is eternal and through to life ever journey. I love you all! Always take care you health and love yourself as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I201310221324380197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	1729142
                        Last edited by R249902837; 03-08-2017, 12:46 AM. Reason: i forgot to include my id account

Comment

Server: UB31
                          Charackter: Miramage

I wish the best for all woman in the World... Lets not forget they are parts of all Hummans in our life. Lets show them every day how special are for us.

Tanks Mom, Honey and all others woman for all

Comment

S39 Archangel
                            Character name :GOKUZ
                            Happy birthday to all women who gived us the chance to enter this life. Love you all.

Comment

S337
                              IGN: DevilStarr
                              I'd like to say a big ty to all the women in my life who have helped me become wat i am now xD, pretty sure it wasnt an easy job lol but ty.

Comment

Server: [S40] Final Rapture, name: sapphire.
                                To my Mother, thank you for helping me navigate a rough time in my life. You have been the building block that has shaped my life from the time I can remember.
                                You are my best friend and you are always there to help guide me. I love you and will always hold you close to my heart. Be sure to give your mom a call or a hug.
                                I always give mine a hug before I leave for work, because life is short and we never know when they will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X