No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 04/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are other mentors on that can pass this info along it would be greatly appreciated, Lets make this a team effort please.

Comment

Any feedback from mentors would be appreciated, you are all we have to communicate the progress as to what is being communicated up the chain.
      We need the calendar set to the proper date so our server is in sync with the game.

Comment

Thank you for correcting the problems with ud9 seem to be working again Ziggy and Dusty uc5

Comment

Hello. Last update handed in is that ud9 issues have been solved and servers should be working fine now. If anything not being so, please come here with an update so that it can be forwarded and reported. Compensation is to be issued in game. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	server fooked.png
Views:	2
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	1954770Click image for larger version

Name:	server fooked.png
Views:	2
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	1954771

Comment

My server was s330. s330 merge to uc23 . When log on i go to s330 server with uc23 players. Main avitars not working. We got all sub low level avitars. Nobody can play main avitars for 5 days.Only sub low level avitars are playable. Look (server s330)lop left of pic.Look pc time and date. Question is,HOW CAN I STILL BE ON S330 IF IT MERGE WITH UC23?

Comment

Comment

Hello Phoenix. That is a question for which only support and IT team might have an answer for . So, please, address the issue to support, give all the requested data (IGN/server name and number), attach the ss taken (like you did here), give a detailed description of the issue you are facing. I will also forward the issue again, but for solving the problem, it is support which can do something, via your submitted ticket. In the ticket you submit, please mention there are more on your server facing the same problem with main chars not working or being accessible but with low chars created and seeming to replace mains.
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 04-24-2018, 09:42 AM.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    Hello Phoenix. That is a question for which only support and IT team might have an answer for . So, please, address the issue to support, give all the requested data (IGN/server name and number), attach the ss taken (like you did here), give a detailed description of the issue you are facing. I will also forward the issue again, but for solving the problem, it is support which can do something, via your submitted. In the ticket you submit, please mention there are more on your server facing the same problem with main chars not working or being accessible but with low chars created and seeming to replace mains.
                    Ty for time

Comment

wat srever did ua54 turn into? i cant find it anywhere

Comment

Hello sidhe I'm still wondering if dev will fix problem with the new st Patricks day print in homestead i keep getting database error when trying to replace clovers in print i have not seen anything on this problem anywhere or has there been a fix already it hasn't worked since merge

Comment

Originally posted by Dragarr View Post
                          Hello sidhe I'm still wondering if dev will fix problem with the new st Patricks day print in homestead i keep getting database error when trying to replace clovers in print i have not seen anything on this problem anywhere or has there been a fix already it hasn't worked since merge
                          Hello. Please post your data (IGN, server name and number) and screenshots of the error message you're getting when you try to perform the action you're mentioning (it would be awesome if you open a new thread in Support section ) so that I can report it to be checked. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X