Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Golden Disciple Round Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. I won't repeat what I have already said, as your GD problem has been reported (not only once). For fixing it, it will take as long as it's needed for a fix to be applied by devs (they are the ones who apply fixes, repair broken/glitched/bugged items). I am once again forwarding your issue though . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server 260-Obsidian Fortress
      Platform r2games
      IDK Katapunia
      Problem GD round skill still broken

http://ue1-loa.r2games.com/share.php...65b825c37dc64a

Comment

Hello there. Added.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Dear,
          The skill of GD clearly getting activated however, in reality it does not do the protection. I am posting 2 links that clearly shows when my GD starts the battle and my Opponent GD starts the battle.
          the first battle my GD starts but the protection doesn't happened but when my opponent GD starts the battle the protection getting activated. I tried proposed solution but didn't work all the time. Appreciate if you could look to this issue which is really disappointing for me as I am one of top 3 players in my game zone.

http://ud7-loa.r2games.com/share.php...85cec4b6c91aab

http://ud7-loa.r2games.com/share.php...85cece4fe357f4

Server: S214 Great Crossroads
          Platform: R2games
          IGN: Tufool

Comment

Hello there. Will forward everything to ops and support team. Will come with updates as soon as they are given to me. Thank you.

Comment

Dear Sidhe,

How long it take to get feedback.????

Comment

Good morning. It takes exactly until I get a reply from ops, support or dev, but for your specific case, please check your forum PM . I hope that what I let you there will be of help and will make you see where the actual issue is. Thank you for being patient, please let me know when you get the message checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_Tufool View Post
                  Dear Sidhe,

How long it take to get feedback.????
                  Tufool I'm guessing you never heard back on this? I have the same exact issue. If you did get an answer can you let me know.

Comment

Hello. For R293783649: If you had or still have a problem with your GD (which it might not be there anymore actually), PLEASE give your details and the requested elements for the report,as stated in the first post of this thread. I haven't found you in here, in the thread, with a signaling of the issue, and I haven't found you in the report file either.

Comment

Working...
                    X