Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. I won't repeat what I have already said, as your GD problem has been reported (not only once). For fixing it, it will take as long as it's needed for a fix to be applied by devs (they are the ones who apply fixes, repair broken/glitched/bugged items). I am once again forwarding your issue though . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-26-2018, 02:20 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID.
    Screenshots provided should be uncropped and time-stamped.

NOTE:ON VACATION, for an unspecified period of time, starting with 1st of February. Please, contact and address your in-game issues and problems to MemoryLane. Thank you and happy playing!

Comment

Server 260-Obsidian Fortress
      Platform r2games
      IDK Katapunia
      Problem GD round skill still broken

http://ue1-loa.r2games.com/share.php...65b825c37dc64a

Comment

Hello there. Added.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID.
        Screenshots provided should be uncropped and time-stamped.

NOTE:ON VACATION, for an unspecified period of time, starting with 1st of February. Please, contact and address your in-game issues and problems to MemoryLane. Thank you and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
        X