No announcement yet.

Golden Disciple Round Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. Dear miguelina, your GD issue has been reported. Things will not be solved fast, each issue requires individual fixing as it is different from player to player. It will take time. As for your claims, as I have already mentioned, feel free to submit a ticket to support and ask there for any claim.
    As a reminder, this is a forum, we are not the developers and we do not issue nor send rewards or compensations, we do not set exchanges and we do not apply fixes. We help with making your problems known, we forward and reforward them until they get to be solved, one way or another, we assure the issues/reports reach where and who it's needed for them to be solved, we share our knowledge on and about the game. I know you think that is not enough but by means of forum this is what we can do for you.
    Thank you for your invaluable input on our work. Once again, for any claim about the game and the way you consider you are treated as player/customer/consumer, feel free to address it to support via submitting a ticket.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe, you're very kind.

Comment

GD round skill not work

IGN: Lupin
        Server: S297-Rotwood
        r2games

http://s297-loa.r2games.com/shar ... Id=1275b332d83ed5c4

Comment

Issue is reported.

Comment

Hello

GD skill not work

IGN: Zephira
            Server: S251 ( UC21)
            R2games

http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...75b4017aa55272

Last edited by Oiirynis; 07-06-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Issue is reported.

Comment

GD round skill still not work

IGN: Lupin
                Server: S297
                r2games

http://s297-loa.r2games.com/shar ... Id=1115b45e8b60360e

Comment

Reported again and re-added to the list.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: honda6
                    Server S95 Mistshade Town (merged to uc24)
                    r2games

GD Round skill

Hello, my GD bug seems to be cured now. AS soon as my GD reached UPGRADE Lev 30, GD started hitting again. Hopefully it will keep working, and this may help others with the same issue. ty to Sidhe for the support. .

Comment

Good morning Honda. I am happy to hear it is "cured" and working . Hopefully, it is gonna stay so. Enjoy it and happy gaming.

Comment

I have the same bug. I contacted support but will post here again.

Server: Kongregate S1 (merged ub1)
                        IGN: DOXXIE100

http://ub1-kong-loa.r2games.com/shar...95b510c40e0a45

Comment

Issue reported.

Comment

IGN: forverup

Server: S1

Platform: Armor Games

Battle Log: http://s1-armor-loa.r2games.com/shar...15b5358bfc1a89

I have submitted 3 support tickets for this starting on June 15 and Golden Disciple is still broken. I would like to know if or when this is going to get fix considering it has been 36 days. I have reported it to the developers of the GTA 4 times. If it is not going to get fixed I would like to know when or if I am going to get a refund.

Comment

Issue is reported.
                              As for your question, it will take a while, because it is fixed for each person individually and list is pretty long. So you need to patiently wait. And refunds is not provided.

Comment

It's been a long time since you acquired the evolution of genesis ... And the arrangement of your skill ... For when?

Server: [S42] Paradise Lost
                                ING migue

Comment

Working...
                                X