Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels Version Update 12/20: New Homestead Print and Units Winter Fantasy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update 12/20: New Homestead Print and Units Winter Fantasy

League of Angels Version Update: New Homestead Print and Units Winter Fantasy

Update Time: Dec. 20th

New Contents:

1. New Mount: 1st ~3rd evolutions of Scarlet Finch
    2. New Angel: 1st ~4th evolutions of Erato
    3. New Fairy: Christmas Bear; Evolution of Pandabear
    4. New Amulet: Judicial Blade (Cedric)
    5. New Homestead Print and Units: Winter Fantasy
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

nice updates.. but i hope we have other options to get to the old prints somewhere in an event.........

Comment

I did not get this update. last readable update I have received is November 8 the last before that was June 21 yet I am told my connection is working just fine. sorry that makes no sense to me at all. how can any one say I have a complete working connection to game when in six months plus t have received 2 readable updates

Comment

If you refer to Daily Loot > About, it is the same for everyone, on all platforms. It has been signaled and reported innumerable times, though. Hopefully, they will fix it. Also, not having the updates appearing in About and notified there, it doesn't affect your "complete working connection" and it doesn't stop updates from being implemented, in game, as well. About is just a way for Updates to be notified for players, it is not actually related to them being implemented and working in game. Nevertheless, it will be, again, signaled to ops. Thank you for the constant reminder about this.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X