Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day to everyone. Server's issue is still under investigation. They are still trying to solve the login issue and the redirecting towards creating a new char after you refresh the game page (which personally, after checking and rechecking, I experienced again) and the features not working or being slow or unaccessible. I do not have, yet, a deadline for the fix they might apply or find. What I can tell is that I will come with news and updates as soon as they reach me.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

UPDATE: All servers in the uc27 should be accessible and up by now. I have checked all of them, refreshed for each, it doesn't redirect to the start page/creating a new char page. I'm coming with a request, counting on your cooperation and understanding about this. Please come with a confirmation of the server being accessible or not. For the features or events which might not work,not load, not be accessible or which might return a Static data empty, a blank/void window, etc., or any other message showing they are not working, please mention all of them in your post, along with your data (IGN, server name and number). Screenshots or even video recordings to support your claim would be highly appreciated, if you have the possibility to do that. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

good evening , still having issues on uc27 i haven't been able to log since this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	750.3 KB
ID:	1986452

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_160943.png
Views:	2
Size:	750.3 KB
ID:	1986450
          Last edited by Inflamess; 06-12-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Still not working for me either.

SYAMEIMARU - uc27 (S227) - screenshot
            Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-12-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Hello. Inflamess, please post your data (IGN). SYAMEIMARU, S277 - just, please, confirm the data. We need that to forward it for an individual checking, thank you.

Comment

I waited 3 minutes....NOTHING!

s.200
                IG: Mistika

Comment

I know you all cannot access servers. Devs are aware of the issue, they are still checking, trying to figure out what makes them behave like they do, working to find a solution for this. It is still asking for time and all we can do for now is to wait for everything to be sorted out and fixed. I will come here with updates as soon as anything reaches me.

Comment

same as before , screenshoot like mistika's, but mine exced size to upload but same thing
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Added to the list solowingpixy. It will still last until they come with a sure reply and with a solution or a fix. At the risk of upsetting you, all, even more, and of increasing that frustration everyone is already experiencing, I need to ask you to be patient. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
                        At the time of Micky's post I was on the server (didn't refresh since TA), but response times were very slow (1-2 seconds for anything). Finally got a connection dropped popup and now i'm locked out too.
                        i was cant log in today..

Comment

In last 12 days 4 days i was not capable to coonect to the server this is not nice. Now is tycoon event we loose points resourse and this is not funny . What we do ?

Comment

Server back at 19:40 server time. All working apparently. For now.

Comment

Good morning. Can you please recheck and come with a confirming of servers being stable and accessible, no matter refreshes, features accessed and tried, icons opened, etc? Your effeorts would be highly appreciated . Thank you.

Comment

Hello, just joined at 9:30 server time, seems fully working.

For the record, I was disconnected during the night (from my end), and when trying to refresh just now I was stuck on the empty grey background (before the R2 banner and LOA animated logo load). But after restarting browser (clears my cache) it's loading normally.

Comment

Working...
                                X