Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Cross-server battleground issue resolved.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Cross-server battleground issue resolved.

Dear Players,

We are pleased to say that the issue regarding the cross server battleground has been solved.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We will be giving everyone that is level 33 and above a compensation pack for the trouble.
    Please collect your compensation packs in game! They are waiting for you!

Happy gaming everyone!!

EDIT: There is no Cross Server except for US East servers at this time. The developers made the decision to remove Cross Server from US West, Oceanic and Europe until such time that there are enough servers online to support Cross Server in those regions.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 01-25-2014, 07:53 PM.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

ty you guys rock!!!

Comment

any news about a cros server battleground on S8?

Comment

looks its still not there @ s8

Comment

while trying to fix s8 server issues they got problems on other servers... s8 got the compensation also but it wasnt our issue that was resolved^^

Comment

still the same cant click atk and mines

Comment

I cant seem to get pass the loading whenever i try to enter cross-server. it gets held up on 100%

EDIT: I realized my issue was with the Firefox browser. It has worked when i switched to another.
              Last edited by Tealight; 01-16-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

so no answear yet for S8?:/ the earlier excuse (Reason) was no other EU server so cant have it.. now there is another server but still nothing:/

Comment

s8 still has no cross server, activate it please!!

Comment

s8 still has no cross server
                    realy guys when we get cross server?
                    Last edited by R246628969; 01-19-2014, 06:25 AM. Reason: still not rersolved this problem

Comment

s11 still no cross server

Comment

If anyone can help... I am using Maxthon browser and every time i enter cross server it is goes black and stays that way till battle ended. im unable to go past selecting server if i refresh... any suggestions would be great.

Comment

you rock gm!

Comment

annoying thing is they say" problem was solved " ? are you kidding ? wth are you talking about? theres nothing changed. I would suggest you to play LoA so you will find out your great work! don`t waste our time and money for waiting for nothing! There`s still an issues in game bout " DEVOTION " just kinda damn 4 days in row we do not get our 500 devotion rewards!! fckng arena team devotion even we done 10 attempts its still show in devotion 0/5 but our attempts in team arena is 0/10!!! we opened a lot of tickets till now there`s no feedback/response from support team damn it!
                            IGN: xClaire
                            Server: [S14] Alecta`s Triumph
                            Guild: Dusk Demons

Comment

Originally posted by R228344370 View Post
                              annoying thing is they say" problem was solved " ? are you kidding ? wth are you talking about? theres nothing changed. I would suggest you to play LoA so you will find out your great work! don`t waste our time and money for waiting for nothing! There`s still an issues in game bout " DEVOTION " just kinda damn 4 days in row we do not get our 500 devotion rewards!! fckng arena team devotion even we done 10 attempts its still show in devotion 0/5 but our attempts in team arena is 0/10!!! we opened a lot of tickets till now there`s no feedback/response from support team damn it!
                              Sorry for the inconvenience caused.They have fixed cross server but i know there are still few issue left and have reported it to devs. As for team arena devotion bug,r2games is working on it.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X