X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumulative Recharge Event For S1 - S10

Servers:S1-S10
    Duration: 1/15/2014 00:00 - 1/21/2014 23:59
    Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amount within 1 week to get special rewards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa-event-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1743931
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loa-event-02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1743932
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 01-23-2014, 11:57 AM.

Correct your spelling mistakes, please.

Comment

are u serious?
      how come every event you guys make, you must recharge 300$+ to even get something DECENT?
      not all of us are 2k$ cashers you know, maybe make reasonable events for the ppl who like to cash but not hardcore? jesus christ. or better yet make a non-cash event for once in ur life.

i mean srsly i charge 50$ and get nothing good from this event. 50$ is a lot but apparently it must be 500$ to get anything good. yea ok im not selling my house and going in debt like some of these r2game nerds are.

Comment

agreed larderllake and when you recharge 50$ you should be able to collect the lwoer recharge rewards also and not just teh 1 for 50$

Comment

Originally posted by larderlake View Post
          are u serious?
          how come every event you guys make, you must recharge 300$+ to even get something DECENT?
          not all of us are 2k$ cashers you know, maybe make reasonable events for the ppl who like to cash but not hardcore? jesus christ. or better yet make a non-cash event for once in ur life.

i mean srsly i charge 50$ and get nothing good from this event. 50$ is a lot but apparently it must be 500$ to get anything good. yea ok im not selling my house and going in debt like some of these r2game nerds are.
          LOL im agre with your becouse i can buy that in voucer shop or got daily from onother hahahahahahahaha
          [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

Working...
          X