Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels Weekend Event! Exclusive Mount! Rare Clothing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spins are waaayyyy too expensive you need 300 spins at 50 diamonds a pop to qualify for the clothing. so 300x50= 15,000. That's 150 $ for a clothing item. ***.

Comment

every game on R2's website is mainly for cashers. R2 own and company is like most, greedy and only cares about them self.

Comment

guys relax .. it will probably be late as too many players are playing this game

Comment

how do you get the tickets for it?

Comment

so for F2P is nothing..F2P can't play at the weel...what a shame...this is just an "" Earning "" game

Comment

great thanks

Comment

they should give some free vouchers daily attempts for free players i think too , so they can have a small chance to get something

Comment

why the only ticket can buy whit diamonds?!

Comment

"Earn Jackpot Lotto Vouchers in League of Angels by playing Tidal Pool, participating in the World Boss event, or playing Gemology. Use the Lotto Vouchers on our new Wheel of Luck."

I did Tidal Pool and Gemology without getting any Lotto Vouchers.
                    Is this another casher only thing ?
                    Last edited by Sucellis549; 01-17-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

i DID tIDAL POOL RIGHT NOW AND NO VOUCHERS.wHAT HAPPEND?

Comment

Yeh its only for the top positions , which unless u spend lots of money you won be getting those vouchers

Comment

does the old mount stat stack with the new 1 ?

Comment

It sucks. Sorry it does. 500 Lycorax shards just to get the mount, and really hard to the vochers needed, you have to spend money. I hope you put new mount and clothing in the shop. I rather buy it, then waste money hoping to get the mount or the 500 shards.

Comment

R2 never change...90% of events are for cashers...sucks like always.i quit wartune to play this game but i thing soon i will quit this one to

Comment

whos said 15000 diamond? its 30k ++ diamond to get that dog...

and why the costume not stack to old costume, dont be silly G M...
                                its not about spending, its about time we need to colelct those cores LOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X