X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Update 1/17/2014

Update Time: January 17th 2014 8:00 AM EST

Dear Players,
    We will be updating League of Angels on the 17th of January 8:00 AM EST. This update will not affect your progress in game. To enjoy the new update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

New Features
    1. New Mount “Lycorax”
    2. New Clothing “Incinerator”
    The mount and clothing can be obtained through our new event.
    For details, click here.
    3. Added new Lvl. 61 – 70 town treasure chests
    4. Added new Emblem System. Click on Char -> Emblem to view.
    5. Midnight Tavern has opened.

Improvements
    1. Optimized Guild Flag Raising feature.
    Decreased the cost of raising the flag and increased the rewards for doing so.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed wording errors in the friends lookup interface.

Hm either i'm doing something wrong or this update isn't active yet. I reloaded the game some times, even logged out and logged in again but i can't see any of the updated stuff.
    Any Idea?

Ok just 5 mins ago i got the message "Game version updates" Now erverything is as intended.
    Last edited by R29209099; 01-17-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Do you have any idea when the current server maintinence will be over? it started about 1900 game time for s2 RoseKnight

Comment

got error for my firefox and chrome browser after this maintenance, firefox cant load this game, it said need update flash, but after i update it, my firefox still cant load it, and for my chrome, it can load the game but in the game i cant collect anything, im sure that i have good connection for my internet, please need help

Comment

Working...
        X