Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Did you miss out our Christmas or New Year events? Here is another chance to earn past event prizes including Claudia’s Icon, Incinerator, Santa Clothes, and Mysteral Wings!

Loop Recharge Reward
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description: Collect your Tycoon's Chest in the Recharge Reward menu every time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!
    Open the chest to receive one of the following: Tycoon Prize, Gold, Vouchers, Synth Scrolls, Soulstones, Basic Energy Card (10) and Aegis Shards.

Tycoon Prize Exchange
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description:
    Redeem Tycoon Prizes for great items in the Hot Events menu! Tycoon Prizes have a chance to be found in the Tycoon's Chest. Collect a Tycoon's Chest each time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!

Reward List:
    Claudia’s Icon
    Incinerator
    Santa Clothes
    Mysteral Wings
    Imperial Stallion Soul
    Seraphim Wings
    3-in-1 Special Pack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prospera.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	570.5 KB
ID:	1744237

Note:
    1.Stats from identical costumes or mounts do not stack.
    2.Repeated purchases of the identical costumes or mounts will not be refunded.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 01-23-2014, 12:49 PM.
    | | |

Yes, please wait a minute while i go recharge $200 for a costume

Comment

I recharged 10,000 diamonds after the event started and got no chests.

Comment

empty------
        Last edited by CompositeBlade; 06-09-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

so each chest gives one random item from the list?

Comment

u can get also : Gold , Vouchers , Tears and tears and tears :>)

Comment

yeah. and log in error

Comment

Event for not cash user pls tnx .

Comment

it is to mutch to ask for a ton of money and not getting good things for sure but a mabye price

Comment

i recharged some diamond few hours before the event start.. damn.. frustrating
                    IGN: WezzyBahamut
                    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                    Class: Warrior
                    Guild: Genesis

Comment

Y cant you developers come out with some new shop items worth buying. The new tycoon event is garbage, excuse my language but it is. 6 chests and not one tycoon. At this rate you will lose more of the loyal diamond players faster than u will be gaining the one time buyers. Just like every other game.......!!!!! spent a total of 160$ the only thing I really have to show is the wings, horse and costume........not worth 160$ worth.
                      Last edited by R244046161; 01-25-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Its your job to make this game amazing and keeping people coming back day after week after month. U guys should be coming out with items atleast every other week. U want the money u have to make us give it too u.

Comment

Originally posted by patagorro View Post
                          Yes, please wait a minute while i go recharge $200 for a costume
                          Hints why this is the most ridiculous company in the world - SOE just announced that they offer a membership for $14 per month that gives you unlimited access and vips to 8 of there titles including The Everquest Series Including Next, and plannetside 2..

Here we have a bunch of stupid children running this game and expecting to get $200 from people for a peice of garbage clothing item in a Virtual game..

Comment

the event doesn't start yet

Comment

Yep I think its ** what about all the people like myself that recharge $200 from the start of server we just got fooked over huh? Whatever guess itsa time call my credit card company and get my money back this is just not fair to all of us CASH players

Comment

Working...
                              X