X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes

Loop Recharge Reward
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description: Collect your Tycoon's Chest in the Recharge Reward menu every time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!
    Open the chest to receive one of the following: Tycoon Prize, Gold, Vouchers, Synth Scrolls, Soulstones, Basic Energy Card (10) and Aegis Shards.

Tycoon Prize Exchange
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description:
    Redeem Tycoon Prizes for great items in the Hot Events menu! Tycoon Prizes have a chance to be found in the Tycoon's Chest. Collect a Tycoon's Chest each time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!

Reward List:
    Claudia’s Icon
    Incinerator
    Santa Clothes
    Mysteral Wings
    Imperial Stallion Soul
    Seraphim Wings
    3-in-1 Special Pack

Note:
    1.Stats from identical costumes or mounts do not stack.
    2. Repeated purchases of the identical costumes or mounts will not be refunded.

if you recharge 4k diamonds for example, do you get 4 tycoon chests or do you have to recharge 1k diamonds every single time?

Comment

I recharged 10,000 diamonds after event started and got no chests.

Comment

so the chest will only give u one random item from the list?

Comment

The chest will give you a random chance to get a token in which to exchange for a prize, where some prizes require 1 token, some require 5, and so on.

Recharging 10k may only get you 1 actual token, not 10.

Otherwise you may receive the other prizes mentioned in OP, such as Energy card etc.
          Last edited by Varkhal; 01-24-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I would just like to know when there is going to be an event where you do not need to spend alot of money, eg., as in no money, i have played other games from r2 where events are are fair to ALL players.

Comment

Biggest ripoff, i've opened 34 chests and not a single tycoon reward was given.

Comment

Working...
              X