No announcement yet.

Groundhog Day: Up to 90% off & Chance to win Angel Angelina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any event coming up thats better than this?

Comment

i would like to help u out r2 but im not willing to pay over £200 recharge for a broken game
      Last edited by R227891466; 01-29-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Seriously for a mediocre angel ur selling 5 shards for 200apples and thats getting a 'good deal' when you need 100 shards to complete the damn thing.

200 * 5 * 20 = 20,000 apples

300 vouchers a day * 6 days = 1800 vouchers

20,000 apples - 1800apples = 18400 apples which to convert u would need 18,400 Diamonds

which is 185$ US if my math is correct (For 1 item that is only mediocre)

Great job thinking this event up guys. Always good to realize that r2 doesn't care about its consumers.

Comment

nice maths man, BUT u must be First in clash of might AND arena and in everything.. and as far as i know only donater guys are in the top 1-2

Comment

how do i buy apples? I go to 300 apples but theres no redeem button. help?

Comment

Not able to buy apples using vouchers. S40 Help.
              Last edited by nythera907; 01-29-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R247161297 View Post
                lol really!!! Sure thing but ill en-light u with simple math: 100 icons = u need 30k Vouchers = 6 days
                Now divide by 6 = 5k vouchers per day & u can ONLY convert just 300 vouchers per day, so good luck with that lol
                unless you can get it to like 90% discount then it be easy

Comment

Originally posted by SuspecTz View Post
                  Great job thinking this event up guys. Always good to realize that r2 doesn't care about its consumers.
                  you realize r2 didn't make this event right? Gtarcade is the one responsible and from what i can see this is exactly identical to it....the angel is definitely overpriced but there is some nice stuff at a fairly reasonable price in this this event. personally loving the fact that it has fashion cores 100 for just 85 apples is pretty good.
                  Last edited by -IronHide-; 01-29-2014, 08:42 AM.
                  IGN - asteroph
                  Class - sorcerer
                  Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

how do we earn points to claim thos eapple reawrds from the rewards tab?

Comment

Originally posted by safrodiac View Post
                      how do we earn points to claim thos eapple reawrds from the rewards tab?
                      you earn points when you spend apples....i think its 1 apple = 1 point...
                      IGN - asteroph
                      Class - sorcerer
                      Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

duration is too short

Comment

Finally the

Angelina Angel aka Lin Zhiling Angel is released, too bad I can't afford her

and I think Lunaria looks like Elva Hisao, lol

I guess the artist who did those 2 are probably Chinese

truly

Chiobu

Comment

Originally posted by R247161297 View Post
                            lol really!!! Sure thing but ill en-light u with simple math: 100 icons = u need 30k Vouchers = 6 days
                            Now divide by 6 = 5k vouchers per day & u can ONLY convert just 300 vouchers per day, so good luck with that lol
                            Lol some of u are retarded.. Don't get Angelina then there are better and cheap prizes too

Comment

Come on Guys you no better R-2 Games are all about the Cashers =D

Comment

ah yes indeed , ive seen it now ironhide. An,y idea where you see hoiw maney points you have also? can't seem to find that on thes creen

Comment

Working...
                                X