Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOA Emergency Server Maintenance 1/30

Dear Players,

We will provide a gift pack due to bugs in the Groundhog's Stash, the issue was solved after emergency server maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience and to enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

For more information about LOA, please check our official Forum and main site.

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsGame
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

The LOA Team

lame why the heel did you change the discount rate it's no longer random bettwen 10%-90%, it's now 5%-15% at beginning!!!!!
    IGN - asteroph
    Class - sorcerer
    Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

Originally posted by -IronHide- View Post
      lame why the heel did you change the discount rate it's no longer random bettwen 10%-90%, it's now 5%-15% at beginning!!!!!
      to waste your vouch or diamonds, what else

Comment

So whats going on with Cross Server? Everyones getting really high BR now and its going to be a lot harder for players like me who drop money into games with out getting the edge on farming.

Comment

Originally posted by -IronHide- View Post
          yea the discount rate is always below 15%, unless you spam "save more". which is stupid because you still spend 20+ apples per click on "save more".
          please put it back to the same discount rate as before =O

Comment

This is great..yea GREAT event !!!....write down as 10% - 90%...its just 5% to 15-16% mostly even when u click on " save more " u should change to " spend more " button...
            " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenasa View Post
              yea the discount rate is always below 15%, unless you spam "save more". which is stupid because you still spend 20+ apples per click on "save more".
              please put it back to the same discount rate as before =O
              yeah i tried the save more(click here to waist your cash) button and it was only going up 1% every time......seriously screwed this event overnight
              IGN - asteroph
              Class - sorcerer
              Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

Why the F did you guys change the discount percentage rate? Now max on everything is 15%.........use to be random even up to 90%. CHANGE IT BACK, don't even blame on "BUGS". Greedy bastard. Don't advertise the amount then switch up.

Comment

take ur apples back i dont need them i cant afford anything anyway
                  u made from a nice event a total joke .....i pressed the button "Spend more" 3 times and got from 15%to 17 and third time same 17 yea that for sure 90% after u spend 3000 aplles maybe ...
                  Lolitta
                  S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

lmao LOA loves to their players off...

P/S: not a good move bro
                    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-04-2014, 03:51 AM. Reason: swearing

Comment

failure in their part .. no recharge for them ..

Comment

R2 doesnt care how they destroy the game, they only care about they're selfish, greedy, arrogant, corrupt pockets, specially the owner. This is what the criminals at R2 do. Expect more of the greed.

Comment

I feel sorry for the people who spend their money here.

Comment

Working...
                          X