LoA Urgent Server Maintenance 2/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoA Urgent Server Maintenance 2/8

Due to temporary server issues, League of Angels Europe and Oceanic servers are undergoing urgent server maintenance on Feb 8th 1:00 AM EST/6:00 AM Europe/2:00 PM GMT+8, (Feb 7th 10:00 PM PST). The Maintenance will be last for 5 hours. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. An update shall be posted to the website and forums once LoA servers are ready for action again. Please help us pass on the message – and thank you so much for your patience and understanding. All the best!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

this was posted after maintenence was meant to take place (which it didnt or atleast none of us playing noticed)

Comment

how is it going with compensation server 20

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
        Due to temporary server issues, League of Angels Europe and Oceanic servers are undergoing urgent server maintenance on Feb 7th 1:00 AM EST/6:00 AM Europe/2:00 PM GMT+8, (Feb 6th 10:00 PM PST). The Maintenance will be last for four hours. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. An update shall be posted to the website and forums once LoA servers are ready for action again. Please help us pass on the message – and thank you so much for your patience and understanding. All the best!

R2Games LoA Ops Team
        LoL who are you trolling dude? Maintenance wasnt at that time because that it was it would fix arena and other bugs! what a nice false Maint you did.
        Game: League of Angels
        Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
        Character: Tomi
        LVL : 70+
        Guild : ExYu

Comment

I'm confused. Says 1AM EST but this was posted at 4:30AM EST. Was just a late post or? Anyways Ty.

Comment

the R2 employees are after a 2 week vacation which might have had ALOT of drinks and drugs (which we paid for ^^) probably he'll edit that post after he sobers up

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
              Due to temporary server issues, League of Angels Europe and Oceanic servers are undergoing urgent server maintenance on Feb 7th 1:00 AM EST/6:00 AM Europe/2:00 PM GMT+8, (Feb 6th 10:00 PM PST). The Maintenance will be last for four hours. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. An update shall be posted to the website and forums once LoA servers are ready for action again. Please help us pass on the message – and thank you so much for your patience and understanding. All the best!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Ummm can you make this any less clear when maintenance is.

Comment

so what will be upgraded now? new feature? cross server for oceanic? or what?
                should we wait till the end of the maintenance and see by ourself the upgrades? so there`s no announce about what will be upgraded or added?

Comment

no new content will be added.....they would get all the servers under maintenance then........the only thing they could fix is cross server....but the US WEST servers are up and they got no cross also....only the US EAST ones

Comment

Originally posted by cornel1992 View Post
                    no new content will be added.....they would get all the servers under maintenance then........the only thing they could fix is cross server....but the US WEST servers are up and they got no cross also....only the US EAST ones
                    kk .. do you mean that today`s maintenance is about open the cross server for the rest server?

Comment

there a low chance for it yea......but if they wanted to fix cross server they would of get under maintenance the US WEST servers also......we'll w8 and see and hope for the best

Comment

Lol.. i was in the middle of erebus... who will give me my 3 draws? bloody hell...

Comment

And i will fall behind everyone cos i wont be able to make my shoes and ring today...

Comment

hope the compensations on the maintenance good and can satisfy our hungry for game...
                            may the bug fix and more features on the game be implemented...

Comment

haha.. more challenge

Comment

Working...
                              X