No announcement yet.

LoA Urgent Server Maintenance 2/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought there would be a fixing happen when it's up. guess what, the starter pack quiz reward is still bug, no cross server still. theF? what are you guys after really? our satisfaction of your game or your satisfaction of our alz? we as your paying player has a right to complain. we pay, you give us better services. don't get offended or thinking about banning me cause i won't be saying these things if you guys just repay us good and enjoyment game time. still hoping that these problems will get fixed. lovin this game. that's all thank you.
    #TOTOOOTOT

Comment

• apparently it still didnt fix the issue with the new player rewards....still not letting me collect my prize for attending quiz in S38 Crusade's Advance
      IGN: Kaiyane
      Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

• So everything off again atm? Middle of boss fight on S7 then nothing, can't get onto 68 either....??

Comment

• i hope they didnt screw up the cross for S27 how its look now the window for cross its seems so, no more cross rankings
          will wait to 13:00 to see
          Lolitta
          S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

• its possible though..

Comment

• Can't login to server 64, been trying since 0005 server time. Missing out on events and daily tasks, please update to allow for login.

Comment

Working...
              X