• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Event For S1 to S65 --- Royal Unicorn

Duration:
    Duration: 02/07/2014 00:00 to 02/09/2014 23:59
    Prize time: 02/07/2014 00:00 to 02/09/2014 23:59

Description:
    Royal Unicorn Soul may be attained by trading in a Lvl. 7 PATK Gem and Lvl.7 MATK Gem after recharging 999 Diamonds

Click image for larger version

Name:	123333.png
Views:	1
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	1745294

We have also updated the new servers events, for complete information please Click Here.

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsGame

Ty for the event! It's nice we don't have to recharge 300$ like most time xD

I am planning on getting but I have a question. The wording is confusing. Do I have to charge 999 diamond and then get a level 7matk/patk gem?

Comment

Originally posted by iRyahn View Post
      Ty for the event! It's nice we don't have to recharge 300$ like most time xD

I am planning on getting but I have a question. The wording is confusing. Do I have to charge 999 diamond and then get a level 7matk/patk gem?
      Yes, precisely. Recharge 999, THEN swap two Lvl. 7 gems for the mount's soul.

I have a question though; can this event be done again for the later servers? I used to use an account on S4 -- which I played since the day it opened -- and now I'd be easily able to make two Lvl. 7 gems without too much of a loss. I restarted on S49 (due to time-zones -- and again I played since the first day), and now I'm only just at the point of getting my gear full of Lvl. 5 gems. Not even the strongest person on the server has a single Lvl. 6, and I don't fancy using 18 of my Lvl. 5 gems to get this mount.
      So, to be fair to the later servers, could this event happen again in a few weeks, please?
      Last edited by Cordei; 02-07-2014, 11:35 AM.
      League of Angels
      Server: [S49] Evil Incarnate
      Name: Kanoshi
      Class: Paladin
      Guild: Armageddon

Comment

THankyou for the event, but please in future could you notify of the event 24 hours before the start not after it's already started lol

Comment

yesterday I put diamonds Can I get letter today with the gems?

Comment

not a surprise, another casher event by the greedy ***** at R2..

Comment

When i get to recharged 999 Diamonds, then where can i get to swap to Lvl.7 gems PATK & MATK??? to trade in Royal Unicorn? the wording is really confusing.

Comment

what is he talking about? do you really get 2 lvl 7 gems when making 999 d recharge during this event?

Comment

haha MOST u guys cant read i take it =)

reqiurements for unicorn

u NEED
                  recharge 999 diamond
                  HAVE 1x Lv7 patk GEM in your inventory
                  HAVE 1x Lv7 matk GEM in your inventory

then goto hotevent then exchange it, LOL the MOUNT only give 900BR

if u consider this, it's wrost then a 300$ recharge mount, LOL

Comment

Only a brain dead retard would do this exchange.

Comment

You will lose 2 lv 7 gem for this mount funny event men lol

Comment

go go retards pay them more money while they fix ****

Comment

Seriously would it kill you to just put on a free event for once. I pay money, have VIP on two servers plus have recharged but I have now cancelled both subscriptions and not spending another penny, cent, peso, vulcanite greenbacked dime, button, brightly coloured bead on this game. Why, please let me explain. No matter what I spend you want more, the only thing that seems to work without glitch are the pop out adverts telling me what rip off event is happening this week.

Doesn't matter where I go in game there is some effort been made to try and part me from my cash. I go on Erebos, get market **** and I can get more points if I spend diamonds. Or I find myself with 17 of the 18 shards on both items I want to craft with no turns left. No worries Battle you cry - for only another 250 diamonds you can buy an extra turn. Well whoopie doo for me, this on top of what else I spend. I used to think I was just unlucky but unless I ran over 13 gypsies who all happened to be placing a curse on me as I did so, well I kind of doubt it considering the amount of times this has happened on two different servers. Having since spoke to other players regarding this issue, I find I am not the only one with same experience. This is just one of the many ploys on gameI could mention, the whole thing revolves round cash and you seem to think most players are too stupid to realize or click on to it. Well here is some news, we really are not that stupid and your general greed and money grabbing antics are known throughout game.... Sort it out, you are losing players through it and the ones who have so far stayed, myself included are getting fed up fast..... I don't care if I go so far down the rankings that you need a telescope just to see my position, you will still not be getting another payment out of me any time soon.

Comment

speaking of mounts I got 105 imperial mount shards cant synthesis says insufescient shardswrote a ticket and sent a screenshot
                            waiting impatiatly

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                              haha MOST u guys cant read i take it =)

reqiurements for unicorn

u NEED
                              recharge 999 diamond
                              HAVE 1x Lv7 patk GEM in your inventory
                              HAVE 1x Lv7 matk GEM in your inventory

then goto hotevent then exchange it, LOL the MOUNT only give 900BR

if u consider this, it's wrost then a 300$ recharge mount, LOL
                              Dude (Rub two brain cells together and call Dr. Phil in the morning) most people are not from the frigging UN-United States. Lots of people from Europe and Asia play this game.

(or as they say on the Blue Color Comedy Tour - here's your card)
                              Last edited by XiuQinLi; 02-09-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X