Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay: Cross-server War

Dear Heroes and Angels,

We sincerely apologize but we are currently running into issues with Cross-server Wars due to time zone problems within the game. Our developers have been working nonstop to resolve these issues, and we hope to have the Cross-server Wars back online for ALL servers later this week! Thank you once again for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you in game!

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Update
    Thank you.

Comment

woot let the killing spree begin

Comment

Finally some update on cross-server, this time I hope ALL SERVER do have cross-server and not JUST US-EAST.

Comment

Hello it seems like cross server is back online. but there are still some bugs. We are not able to attack each other all we can do is mining. Here is a link to my forum post with a screenshot about the problem http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-still-broken

Comment

I have the same bug as in the message above, tried to clear the cache, do relog, change browser nothing helps, even changed the computer. Pls help me

Comment

i know we just got it, but can you please remove cross server, its totally unfair, we got people blocking mines so we cant mine them and there is no way to remove them as attacking doesnt work
              Zombie ate my Pizza
              S6 Deep Valley (temp)
              Name - Diablos
              lvl - 36
              BR - 37k
              Guild - Demons

Comment

Working...
              X