VIP Renewal Bonuses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Renewal Bonuses

1. Each time VIP players renew, we will give them Diamonds as gifts according to the successive renewal times. Details are included in the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP??.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1745718
    2. Players must renew their VIP status within 10 days after it expires to remain eligible for the rewards listed.
    3. The purchase number will be reset if players fail to renew their VIP status within 10 days after the previous VIP has expired. In this case, if a player chooses to become a VIP again in the future, their VIP renewal will be regarded as their 1st VIP purchase.

The bonus will no longer increase after the fifth renewal.

See you all in game!
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Question - the event timer shows 5 days duration. How can the rewards be obtained within a 5-day period when the VIP renewal is done on a monthly basis? Maybe I missed something here.

Comment

Awesome Thanks

Thanks R2! VIP is awesome and well worth it IMO. This has just made it even awesomer!!!!
      (S6)Vanator
      Guild : (S6)RotanaV
      Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

I had VIP VIP 5 and the time I stayed 6 days away and I extend it again for 30 days,
        but why not also increase the duration of my VIP, please explain ..

Comment

is this forever? or until when? please specify.thanks.

Comment

is it that hard to stop writing in red and with big letters O_o
            its gonna give you everytime you renew so obviously its forever

Comment

first time

Comment

mmmmmmhhh.... what is this?

Comment

my VIP is expiring in a month. what is this? a trial?
                  #TOTOOOTOT

Comment

ah! "2. Players must renew their VIP status within 10 days after it expires to remain eligible for the rewards listed." so there is no rush about this event. alright alrighty.

-btw, is it "AFTER" or before it expires?
                    #TOTOOOTOT

Comment

if i want to renew my VIP before it expires.. will i still get it diamond reward?

Comment

Originally posted by R24999359 View Post
                        I had VIP VIP 5 and the time I stayed 6 days away and I extend it again for 30 days,
                        but why not also increase the duration of my VIP, please explain ..
                        auto charge.. but my experience renewing vip is too bad... i report to r2 and 2 or 3 days effect my vip.

Comment

Fix the loading page!Every time i reload or press F5 ( <--- doesn't work) it does reload but i just stay on the same page T^T i LOVE this game..

Comment

Originally posted by Ara_Illusions View Post
                            Fix the loading page!Every time i reload or press F5 ( <--- doesn't work) it does reload but i just stay on the same page T^T i LOVE this game..
                            same here .. lol

Comment

INTERESTING... In Terms and Conditions it is said that VIP will be AUTOMATICALLY renewed UNLESS we send e-mail to address given at least 7 days before VIP expiration time.... I am confused...

Comment

Working...
                              X