No announcement yet.

VIP Renewal Bonuses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really dont get this event. the event says after it expires but the other comments says before. and the thing is i cant renew my VIP cus it says its still active hmm
    #TOTOOOTOT

Comment

that is after coz im are ready got that
      [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

GM

will you please put MOL Points as one of the methods in procuring your 1 month VIP-Subscription. it would be helpful to players like me who relies on Postpaid method by MOL Points through Loadcentral. as most of us in the Philippines do not subscribe to Paypal or Credit Cards. if possible you can add this to your next update the soonest possible time.

Comment

GM

will you please put MOL Points as one of the methods in procuring your 1 month VIP-Subscription. it would be helpful to players like me who relies on Postpaid method by MOL Points through Loadcentral. as most of us in the Philippines do not subscribe to Paypal or Credit Cards. if possible you can add this to your next update the soonest possible time.

Comment

Originally posted by R256561585 View Post
            GM

Dude

I suggest try this from load central going to ultimate game card (UGC) Account then now you can subscribe to 1-month VIP?

Comment

Why my vip only have 28days when i activate it? Or maybe because i buy it in February?
              Last edited by eerieandroid; 03-05-2014, 01:15 AM.

Comment

it is important to get vip?

Comment

I am VIP 7. My VIP status expired yesterday. It did not automatically renew. In the past it HAS automatically renewed. When I try to "Activate" it again in the VIP screen, it says it is already active. BUT IT IS NOT. This is REALLY affecting my game play and if it resets to VIP 1, I will not continue to play this game. Please advise.

My character name: Stinky Diaper
                  Server: Server 6 Marina's Haven

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP active.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1683929

Comment

go into my r2 and cancel u vip in there then reactivate it

Comment

I have renewed my VIP status again for the 4th time. I am already up to VIP status but have not once received the so called "free diamonds" for renewing VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Marinemistress View Post
                        I have renewed my VIP status again for the 4th time. I am already up to VIP status but have not once received the so called "free diamonds" for renewing VIP.
                        The so called free dias are discount of the actual price.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                        X