No announcement yet.

Limited Time Group Buy: Up to 50% OFF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't allow me to purchase anything with my group tickets. I have purchased with vouchers so I know it will let me purchase in the event it just won't recognize the group tickets. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

same hjere, cna't use the group tickets to by anything sighs. plx resolve it before the event ends

after double checking it seems only a few thingsare available with teh group tickets. things like soulstones, topaz hero souls, angel tears , soulstones, 50+ gemonology card etc are not availbale to teh group tickets.
      Pretty typical since those are the things that would get bought the most with teh group vouchers. another event made to roll $ of our wallet sighs.
      Last edited by safrodiac; 02-24-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

How can I use the group tickets like diamonds, when I try to buy something from the diamond section it will not let me select the group tickets even though I have enough

Comment

Originally posted by R249062633 View Post
          How can I use the group tickets like diamonds, when I try to buy something from the diamond section it will not let me select the group tickets even though I have enough
          need to spend some diamonds too in order to use those tickets
          Lolitta
          S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

was trying to buy soulstones with tickets but cannot

Comment

what a con then, why give us tickets that are worth diamonds if we have to use diamonds too

Comment

i'm with you R2 if they keep this push for diamond purchases i'll be leaving as well, anyone else can to go on strike?

Comment

GM! make some event with higher price that everyone like lvl.1 can participate and have bigger chance of winning not always the powerful hero or account will always win. ty

Comment

Oticonxr2...i think that to. they are always diamond envolve... they call it free to play but everything good item sale for diamond. *** man!!!

Comment

i hope there will be a vip using playspan or using MOL to get a vip access

Comment

I'm just load im MOL but there no appearance to my account

Comment

I'm purchase $4.99 for 500 diamonds, where isit now

where my diamonds

Comment

dfsdsd

killer angel lvl. 56766

Comment

Aw missed Claudia event Please extend event if you can :3

Comment

Got vouchers back but i bought several things at high price for diamonds and no return, fix it pls

Comment

Working...
                                X