Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hero and Mount Upgrade System to Be Released!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero and Mount Upgrade System to Be Released!

With more and more heroes joining the grand battle, we think it's necessary to bring something new for better battling experience. That's why we decide to bring a fantastic new system, Hero and Mount Upgrade System to you! With this system, you will be able to upgrade your hero's and mount's skill and greatly increase their stats.

Hero Upgrade
    1. The heroes in your party can now be upgraded! Enter the Train menu and you’ll see the Upgrade button.
    2. “Bless stone” is the item used for upgrades. They are used to raise the “bless points” of your heroes. Every time you use a Bless stone, your hero has a chance to Upgrade. The chance of upgrade is based on the amount of bless points your hero has. Bless Stone can be obtained from Tidal Pool and the upcoming Raider system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_????.png
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1746055

3. A hero can be upgraded a maximum of 27 times.
    4. Each upgrade will increase your hero's skill by 1 level and his/her stats by 15% of the base stats. So the higher the hero's base stats is, the more stats boost he/she will get after upgrading. The base stats can be increased by using Soulstones to train the hero.
    5. Adjusted

Mount Upgrade
    1. Like heroes, mounts can now also be upgraded. Enter the Mount menu and click on the Upgrade tab to start.
    2. Upgrading Mounts is the same as upgrading heroes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_????.png
Views:	1
Size:	356.2 KB
ID:	1746056

3. Each upgrade will increase your mount's skill by 1 level and its stats by 15% of the base stats. So the higher its base stats is, the more stats boost he/she will get after upgrading. The base stats can be increased by using Soulstones to train the mount.

This system is scheduled to be released in March. Stay tuned for more details!

We are upgrading the systems for a better game experience, Please pay attention to the latest news

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsGame
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-24-2014, 09:41 AM.

2 questions

1. if i have orange lvl mount and upgrade using this system - then eventually upgrade mount to red quality will the stats reflect the difference?

2. What is this raiders?
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

awasome

Comment

im my server no see this function :/

Comment

cool ... good luck to this upgrade

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
          Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
          League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

Originally posted by R245237389 View Post
            im my server no see this function :/
            It will be released on March.

Comment

Love how they say "march" so im guessing the 31st? some even asked question towards them 4 days ago. Guess 7 replies is too many to look through.
              League of Angels S76
              Itz Goodson

Comment

This system is scheduled to be released in March. Stay tuned for more details!
                That's all we know, if you want the exact release date sadly we don't have any info about it.
                @diablo raiders is another game feature that will be released soon again i don't have any info whether its going to be released with this update or not.
                Last edited by EdgeLOA; 03-02-2014, 02:59 PM.
                | | |

Comment

Please dont update T_T the game while Guild Event (Gaunlet, Twillight Clash,Domination) ,but after that , please r2 TY best Regard

Comment

So I see today the blessed stones got added in the rewards for tidal pool. However I already got 3k+ tidal pool points so I am missing 11 blessed stones. (because I got the points before the update). Is there a way I can still get them ?

Comment

when will u guys patch this?

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
                      Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
                      League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

lol its not matter bicuse in my server 65 we have stone but upgre wirte u need 99lvl to upgrade DD

Comment

whats raiders? and i've got the same problem i'm missing loads of blessed stones because i've all ready did tidal pool before you put htis on today, can you give me the diffence please

Comment

bless stone is implemented , but the rest of event? when? s56 .

Comment

me neither....

Comment

Working...
                              X