No announcement yet.

League of Angels event 2/24 - Zodiac Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will only increase the gap between one or two players and others.
    S76 - Galadeth

Comment

I would like to know why you think everyone can beat sgittarius on S1, there is only 1 player who is able to do that, why not make events fair for all, you guys are just allowing the strong ones to become stronger, totally unfair for the little people

Comment

i cant beat scorpio lol.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

The company hosting these games only care about money not customer service, I suggest finding a better company before they get you too.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion. I edited your post as to protect your decency as well as another players privacy. Developers decisions are final. The Event is made as it is. If you meet the challenge you earn a reward. If not, you dont. Its that simple.

Please be aware that posting privileges may be revoked at any time if the Forum Rules are violated.

Regards,

Meditron
            Last edited by Meditron; 02-24-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
              He is lvl 65 with 404k br He is Number 1 on s1
              Wow, well im never gonna get it. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                Thanks for your opinion. I edited your post as to protect your decency as well as another players privacy. Developers decisions are final. The Event is made as it is. If you meet the challenge you earn a reward. If not, you dont. Its that simple.

Please be aware that posting privileges may be revoked at any time if the Forum Rules are violated.

Regards,

Meditron
                It's not an opinion , it's a fact. I know players from s1-s5 on GTarcade servers that still haven't completed it and I'm talking about some of the biggest cashers that exist .
                Last edited by Meditron; 02-24-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Ummm not thank you. im on 76 and have all topaz heros.Also have already beat virgo.
                  League of Angels S76
                  Itz Goodson

Comment

Originally posted by enigmaceres View Post
                    S1 - S15 = Sagittarius................. Reward: 400 Ruby Herosoul
                    S16 - S42 = Scorpio.................... Reward: 350 Ruby Herosoul
                    S43 - S60 = Libra........................ Reward: 300 Ruby Herosoul
                    S61 - S76 = Virgo........................ Reward: 600 Topaz Herosoul
                    S77 - S84 = Leo.......................... Reward: 500 Topaz Herosoul
                    Ummm not thank you. im on 76 and have all topaz heros.Also have already beat virgo.
                    League of Angels S76
                    Itz Goodson

Comment

Working...
                    X