X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels Event 2/24 - Strategy: Masters of Zodiac

Duration: 2/24-3/2
    Description: How many Zodiac palaces have you cleared? Are you among the few who have passed Sagittarius? Then this is the event for you! Share your Zodiac tips and tricks by writing a strategy guide to share with fellow layers. In return, you’ll have the chance to earn Aegis Shards, Synth Scrolls and even Diamonds! Simply start a new topic in the Strategy section of the forum according to the following format:

Title: Give your guide a clear title such as "How I Win Zodiac Battles with Minimum Battle Rating"
    Category: Please choose "Strategy"
    Server:
    Character Name:
    The Guide: The main information about your Zodiac Battle strategy, preferably with screenshots to illustrate.

Rewards:
    1000 Diamonds will be awarded to the chosen strategies. There will be at least 1 winner; however, more may be selected if there are enough interesting, helpful and/or unique entries.
    100 Synth Scrolls and 20 Aegis Shards will be awarded to each eligible participant.

Note:
    1. Strategy guides must be original. Plagiarizing from others' writing will result in disqualification.
    2. If strategy guides with similar content are submitted, we will give the reward to the first writer according to the post last-edit time.
    3. The rewards will be delivered within 3 business days after the end of the event.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

hey R2_Mars can you message me. i have some ideas for the game that might peak your interest. and view points on them.

Comment

How I Win Zodiac Battles with Minimum Battle Rating

Perhaps you are having trouble with Virgo level.To be able to survive this round ,your Battle rate are taller than 17500.
      You must be train all hero to Seraphim level , upgrade equipment to 30 and the best is to have a healer in party.
      You can protect her by put her in back row. Good luck.
      Sever 7 Odsesstion os Eris
      Character Name: CellaWisher

Comment

How I Win Zodiac Battles with Minimum Battle Rating:
        First i very sorry my English not well but i try my best.I cleared Virgo when my battle rating 140k and Libra when my battle rating 180k .

The most important when u change zodiac battle how can your team survive .IF you alive longer you attack boss more damage .

How can survive in combat ?

1 . MOst of all monster and boss in Zodiac is type warrior u need boost your pdef and dodge and block rate in your main character .The best choise is dodge because if enemy bos attack you miss he cant get 25 rage and it slow him use rage skill before your angel attack .
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	280.5 KB
ID:	1682080

2. Your hero doesnt usefull because when boss use skill all your hero die , only you and your angel in combat. Angel will make damage and your like a last hope.
        Because of that you need strong angel and strong main charater.

3 Mount you need use mount skill +10% defence or 10% dodge ,use unicorn i guess .All your team no mdef and crit gem , you need change to Block Pdef and END gem !

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	1682081
        . Tatic not for scropio because boss agility over 18k your angel cant reach this rank right now )
        Use Cancer ageis. And your angel can attack before Boss Zodiac!! Very important because boss Zodiac attack before your angel attack you will lose one turn effect Daze .
        Make sure your main character in back row
        Choise dodge and block gem and Pdef highest level as you can?
        Attack boss many times if you dodge one attack of boss and angel can Daze boss 2times ( like your best luck) you will know you can or cant beat Zodiac battle . When i cleared virgo it take 4 hour to win boss , when i cleared Libra it take 3 hour to win .

To clear Viro you need your main character over 23k Pdef and dodge 1k7
        To clear Libra you need 27k Pdef and dodge rate 2k4 Battle rating is not important
        I am sorry i dont know how angel agility you need beacause she away highest agility in combat .

TOday I cleared Scopion with only 229k BR cool:
        Because my angel only 14k agility i USE VIRGO not CANCER to clear it )

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	1682116

Here is my main and my team

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	319.0 KB
ID:	1682121

Support 1 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	1682122
        Support 2 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	1682123
        And 2 tanker

Name:	5.JPG
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	1682124

Name:	6.JPG
Size:	318.9 KB
ID:	1682125
        And my set party

Name:	7.JPG
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	1682126

And my angle

Name:	9.JPG
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	1682127

My team is strong? Most of all player say no !! Why i cleared Scopion ???

.1.I have Dodge rate 2k8 i dodge most of all attack of BOss Scorpion and make sure he cant use rage skill 2 time before my support can buff me

.2 And Celestial Maiden very usefull she buff hp and protect my main character for enemy debuff lower my Pdef and Mdef .

.3 Aegis Virgo and skill Scorch +5 Lower enemy hp 10% per turn what happen when boss Aegis take both of this skill !!! SHe lose 100k hp / turn . ANd when she die nothing stop me win Aegis !
        Last edited by DemonDancer; 02-26-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

zodiac strategy

Hi everyone... First of all im a sorcerer from S38..
          Usually and normally some of us has and will have a hard time passing virgo zodiac...
          Here's a little strategy for passing it in 150kbr and above...
          at 150k BR you now have aegis of aries, taurus, gemini, cancer and leo. But at this point of BR u must have already achieve boadicea atleast lvl40 (upgraded or not) the main focus here is just the lvl of aegis. party position and ofcourse your heroes and training level.
          Mine passed virgo at 150k BR through FF:
          aegis lvl: atleast rank 2 lvl1 or higher all
          main chracter skills and equips: trigger skill rank 2 level 5 and partner skill rank 2 lvl5 (in berserkers/paladin/mystice atleast have lvl2 finishing move), equips: triumph set +50 and gems with lvl5 matk/patk, lvl5 pdef/mdef, lvl5 block/dodge/end and must be full socketed.
          heroes, training level and equips with gems: preferred heroes are dijinni, night sentinel, zweihander and neither knight/pyrona
          dijinni/pyrona gems: lvl4/lvl3 matk, lvl3/lvl4 mdef/pdef, lvl3/lvl4 hp gems
          night sentinel: lvl5 patk, lvl3/lvl4 hp,lvl4/lvl5 crit gems
          zweihander/neither knight gems: lvl5 hp, lvl3/lvl4 patk, lvl4/lvl5 mdef/pdef gems
          Position in party: let your main character in top front or mid front position, will gain block or crit bunos from boadicea halo (why?because you main character gain faster rage,can absorb more damage and you can protect dijinni(healer) and night senti (side damager) if your NK and Zwei already died)Zwei and NK must be in front together with your main chracter.
          Aegis: Cancer or leo
          Now go try trashing virgo,u cant beat him in just 1 try with this strategy,so it needs luck and patient..try dijinni position on agility or matk but i prefer matk whereas more heal to your party.
          Now pray
          This guide doesnt apply only to virgo but to all future zodiacs u can battle with. I only choose virgo as an example because most of us it is the most first difficult zodiac to defeat.
          Goodluck guys Have Fun ^_^v

Server:S38
          IGN: Chard
          Last edited by R23974677; 02-25-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Character: Frecy19
            Server: [S62] Reef Heights

My Screenshot:

Name:	New Picture.gif
Size:	505.7 KB
ID:	1682082

This Guide if you are Lvl51

1st. click the Angel and go to the guardian angel..

Name:	New Picture (1).gif
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	1682083

2nd. click your ang and drug to slot your Hero to assign your being gurdian angel and click your Cherubstone and drug it put in the square vacant. cherubstone buy in arena shop use you dragon crest. to get dragon crest join allways to event of team arena the time is allways 11:30pm to 12:30am

Name:	New Picture.gif
Size:	464.9 KB
ID:	1682084

3rd.Its Ok Complete Good luck you all guys!!

Name:	New Picture (2).gif
Size:	453.8 KB
ID:	1682085

thats all.. thank you more to see my guide..

thats guid if you is a lvl51 ok!!!
            =) Good Luck all loa is the best game for me!

Comment

check this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Br-200-210k

Title: Guide Kill Libra Zodiac with Br 200-210k
              Category: Play with doodge,block and HP gem for all zodiac for more info check that my post
              Server: S22
              Character Name: KingOfAllOrc
              Lv Character :61
              Class : Sorcerer
              Guild : PELACUR
              The Guide: More info check my guide have vidio and screanshoot who to

MY Onother guide : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ine-attributes
              [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

guide link: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....le)-vs-scorpio

title: Strategy-How-to-beat-zodiac-with-minimal-BR-245k(252k-in-battle)-vs-scorpio
                server: S8
                char name : Kuro
                char lvl: 63
                class: berserker
                guild: Godly

Comment

i wasnt so lucky like other players with low br in killing scorpio. i am a sorcerer and my br was 255k i tried different tactics but is so hard for sorc i couldn't make it in 1500+ fights last 2 days so my ultimate strategy was to upgrade boadicea at lvl 60 even i didn't whant to after 10 fights i made it
                  Lolitta
                  S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

Server: 36
                    Character Name: Edge

Requirements - OP PALADIN and a little luck

First off, Vrigo and libra were done while ago so don't have party setup ss for those but its kind off similar to what i used to beat scorp, Just increased the stats over time.

Not easy to defeat scorpion even with 220k BR i got lucky with stuns as you can see from the fight posted below.
                    http://s36-loa.r2games.com/share.php...853102595a0668

But with this setup you could probably get it done with 230k-240k br for paladins and others maybe with a little more br.
                    1)Main Hero-
                    Your main hero should be your priority, do whatever you can to upgrade him/her to max br.
                    Im not a heavy casher but i do have demon set which is enhanced to 34, seraphim,wedding ring and royal steed.
                    Focused my gems on PAttk(L7)/HP(L6-7)/Pdef(L6)/Mdef(L6)/END(L6-7), why endurance? cause i block and dodge pretty good with out the gems, crit is the only thing that gets me killed soon.
                    For emblems i used Justice and Ruin, so that my partner skill and finishing moved triggers a lot.
                    Mount is celestial quality, that's where all my soulstones ends up.

Name:	g1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1682170

3)Angel -
                    Boadicea maxed with good aegis stats. Used cancer coz its what helps you get lucky in zodiac battles. Boa does a decent 70k normal dmg or 110k crit dmg.
                    I had all the worship buffs activated too.

Name:	g5.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1682171Click image for larger version

Name:	g4.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1682172

2)Secondary heroes -
                    Pretty useless , only thing they do for me is take a single hit from mob. I do have neridea upgraded a bit but not sure if she is making much of a difference.

3) Party setup -
                    For virgo/libra i had place my main hero in front row but for scorpion i found the attacks too much for my main hero to tank. so kept him at back.

Name:	g2.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1682173

4)Guardian Angel-
                    Nothing special here, i actually inherited all my other angels to boa so i could max her out, this is whats left after doing that.

Name:	g3.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1682174

That's all, again getting it done at 220 was pure luck but this should help you do it at 230 or so.
                    Also this setup works for pretty much everything not just zodiac. you can beat players with high br, do good dmg on world boss,gauntlet.

Libra @ 173k

Name:	libra.jpg
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	1682175
                    Scorp @ 218k

Name:	g6.jpg
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	1682176
                    Yeah i like bragging a lot now to try and get sagg done with as low br as possible.
                    Last edited by Livestock; 02-28-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Name:	Tane League of Angels.jpg
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1682450

My name is Tane. I am on server [S68] Bloodbane Crypt. Nice to post my tips on here and hope you all enjoy it. Thanks

Zodiac Guide

Name:	Zodiac.jpg
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	1682451

- Try to upgrade your Zodiac to lvl 10 and save Aegis for the next Zodiac because after level 10 you need to 200 diamond for 100 percent consumption. If you have money, then you don't have to worry about it. However, if you play like me as noncasher. You need to save Aegis because it consumes a lot for each level.
                      - After upgrade your Zodiac to lvl 10, wait for next one and upgrade to another lvl 10 if you have enough Aegis.
                      - When you have a lot of Aegis, you can upgrade lvl 10 Zodiac. You need 50 Aegis to upgrade it and it will fail you several time, so a bit waste for Aegis without cash.
                      - Continue doing this for the rest.

Hope my tips are helpful. It helps me a bit, but keeps the game going for me. Enjoy the game!

Thanks!

Tane

Comment

Please check your In-game mail for your diamonds/ Item rewards.Thank you for participating, Have fun
                        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 03-06-2014, 04:58 AM.
                        | | |

Comment

Working...
                        X