League of Angels - March into Spring with New Events and Promotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    As mentioned earlier , exp event was removed for now and will be back later.
    It's much more effective if everything is explained in a clear matter. What was written earlier, is that some events were removed... as shown on the first post, that is the case (about 4-5 events are missing from the post, after an edit). However, that's not the case with the exp event... it's missing only from the game, not the post.
    Also, I understand why some of the events were removed from the post... after all the date on them was set to be later, so they had not started yet. But why was the exp one stopped? A simple explanation would go a long way.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      It's much more effective if everything is explained in a clear matter. What was written earlier, is that some events were removed... as shown on the first post, that is the case (about 4-5 events are missing from the post, after an edit). However, that's not the case with the exp event... it's missing only from the game, not the post.
      Also, I understand why some of the events were removed from the post... after all the date on them was set to be later, so they had not started yet. But why was the exp one stopped? A simple explanation would go a long way.
      I completely agree

Comment

Working...
      X