Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - 100TH Server Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - 100TH Server Celebration!

Click image for larger version

Name:	[LoA]2014.03.03 - 100th Server Celebration 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1747242

Celebrate with us as we ring in League of Angel’s 100th server! Join in these awesome events with your fellow warriors, mages, and angels and reap glorious rewards in return. As always, thank you for your continued support and see you in game!

Name:	loa_100_1_Updated.png
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1747208

Name:	loa_100_2.png
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1747198

Name:	loa_100_3.png
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1747199

Name:	loa_100_4_Updated.png
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1747238

Name:	loa_100_5.png
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1747246

Best Regards,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 03-05-2014, 04:09 AM.

nice event but hen can release ?
    [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

for s100 lol...ntg to celebrate with old ones

Comment

LOL and the lycrocax soul shard given to them while we gotta roll all day wasting 50k diamonds to even try to get it -.-''

Comment

nothing in old server? like s30?

Comment

yea what about those who us spent over 5000 for recharge and spent for demon wings and now u give free to noobs thats a little unfair
            Chaos
            s74
            IGN: Chaos
            Server: s74
            Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Yeah i agree for that

Comment

This is so unfair to us

Comment

why not all server so what we will get it in other server

Comment

this is unfair to other servers..
                    should be balanced.. we should get events too of equal quality

Comment

Just imagine how we feel on s1 and s2 servers. yeah we are test beds but we have to fight to get most everything the later servers are given. Yes we have the biggest and baddest on those 2 but we get new content 1 maybe 2 days ahead of everyone else. I know we have an advantage and that is why you are given extra when you start to give new servers a fighting chance against the likes of s1's 440k br and s2's 430k br. I am only 16th in s2 but when I go into cross the only ones I dread seeing is the first 2 server players. BTW I am a measly 250k br myself.

let me just add this: I am not a major cash player I probably spend less in this game than half the server and I am very competetive
                      Last edited by Breakfire; 03-04-2014, 10:04 AM. Reason: added some hope and support for low to non cash players

Comment

this event is ,should be on all server...
                        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 03-06-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                          Celebrate with us as we ring in League of Angel’s 100th server! Join in these awesome events with your fellow warriors, mages, and angels and reap glorious rewards in return. As always, thank you for your continued support and see you in game!
                          Best Regards,
                          R2Games LoA Ops Team
                          Just to let you know, Continued support was from old players, not from new ones. So this event should be available and designed mainly for old players, which are on S1-S99.

Comment

Here's a suggestion for an alternative: do this event for each server, when there's 100 servers after.
                            For example, the first server would receive this event when the 101st server is released; the second when the 102nd is released; and the forty-second when then 142nd is released. That way it represents that the player has stayed for 100 servers and is therefore "100 servers strong" (like the flair says).
                            This could be annoying for players who have to wait longer for 100 more servers to be released, so an even better idea would be to do this for, say... 100 days.

Side note:

It'd be good if there could be a single free event that happens after so long. I'm not saying free as an opposition to you hoarding our money (since I'm fine with that), but simply because it should be a community event. So this whole "recharge 500 diamonds" stuff doesn't happen for one event - even just one.
                            Think about it: you'd make more money if people bought items for the full price, and they'd be a little happier to do so if they received at least one free event. Logic?
                            League of Angels
                            Server: [S49] Evil Incarnate
                            Name: Kanoshi
                            Class: Paladin
                            Guild: Armageddon

Comment

LOL, just imagine getting the flair "100 Servers Strong" but the player that received it has just played for only 5 days. that's a big slap to old players. "Suck it up old players! Im a newbie but I got your Flair! Ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X