No announcement yet.

League of Angels S100 - New Server Ridge o' Fire Has Arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most important things in life is to have joy wherver you go and whatever you do play league of angels its so fun

Comment

Det skulle vara ett relativt tråkigt att spela skandinaviska server.
      Svenskar, norrmän, danskar eller islänningar ger egentligen inget motstånd...

Comment

Originally posted by R256561585 View Post
        GM

will you please put MOL Points as one of the methods in procuring your 1 month VIP-Subscription. it would be helpful to players like me who relies on Postpaid method by MOL Points through Loadcentral. as most of us in the Philippines do not subscribe to Paypal or Credit Cards. if possible you can add this to your next update the soonest possible time.

i use MOL points on my 1 month VIP bro..its already implemented.. go here http://store.r2games.com/ then select VIP.. and instead of 'JOIN NOW' button, select click here for alternative payment options.. you can select MOL points there..

Comment

what server is the 100 server on oceanic ???

Comment

100st = usa east coast at 10 am gmt at 14 00

Comment

its on US East YEEESHH MUHOHOHO cant wait to hop in there and smush all the cute noobs >:P
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

use localtimes.info. u can set many timezone in one place and see all the differences. xD

Comment

Originally posted by R256561585 View Post
                  GM

will you please put MOL Points as one of the methods in procuring your 1 month VIP-Subscription. it would be helpful to players like me who relies on Postpaid method by MOL Points through Loadcentral. as most of us in the Philippines do not subscribe to Paypal or Credit Cards. if possible you can add this to your next update the soonest possible time.
                  your ccan use mol poin guys check in guide
                  [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

i love this game it make me feel so alive

Comment

Can anyone tell me what time this will be in Sweden? BEST REGARDS

Comment

Originally posted by CrustyDemonas View Post
                        Can anyone tell me what time this will be in Sweden? BEST REGARDS
                        Hope this one helps. Enjoy!

Comment

Tyvm adamusph ! really

Comment

Anyone wanna make Guild with me? Im fast lvler, daily active, good to run guilds Charname will be â€*crustyâ€* !

Comment

it's time..

Comment

Working...
                              X