Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Update 3/6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello i cant go to a single battle or another world im stock.....please heljp me.................

Comment

• when merge s27?

Comment

• it comes down to this.stop making new servers.remove the ones that are not meriting what you want from them.allow those servers to merge .and leave the rest alone.i agree with many others when i say the cross server is enough.and even that sorry to say sucs.the balance in those is amazingly uneven.but back to topic.why on earth would any of us want a server merge.so we can be merged with others servers.who have been on longer then ours.then have those people try and tell us how to play.Or worse cause drama thats not needed.so please do not make the same mistake here you have made on many other servers.just like WarTune.im sad to say if you do server merge i may stop playing any and all R2 games permanently.

Comment

• lol. do the merge. losing one or two people who don't even know what this game is all about wont hurt your pockets. fun is when competition's tight, and thriving despite the unfavorable circumstances. so who cares if other servers are ahead, there is a cap in this game like any other. we will all eventually hit that, so who cares of others get their first? in what expense? spending foolishly? lol. picture this, 2 dominant guilds fighting over and over again to determine who takes control of twilight city. and the rest of the players that are not in those guilds? what are they gonna do? i'm seeing guilds with 1-2 or even 5 active members. how can they possible match the bigger guilds. bottom line is, we need more active players, we need more competition. and that's whats gonna make this game more interesting.

Comment

• add more rare angel's so every character have their own unique angels

Comment

• s76 need to merge with s74 or 77 s76 is getting empty
              League of angels
              server - A14
              user - AnthonyX
              Battle Rating - 1.5m
              level - 81

Comment

Working...
              X