Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    ]

yeah, im in canada and still saving up to buy the cheapo wings ... not a whole lot of 'offers' i qualify for, would be less waste of time just to buy them, but I'm stubborn and cheap and have lots of free time
    Lol if you have the money then yes your cheap but if you do not have the money even if you wanted to pay then its something else.

But you prove my point you can do the offers but sadly not enough qualify for you.

Comment

ok so we are going to miss Team arena today then

Comment

"Mini-Client. i think good idea. tanks for master game for that idea...

Comment

It's been 3 hourssss. :<

Comment

i think it has been 2 hours right now

Comment

4 hrs by my count

Comment

how much longer is the maintenance going to take?
                are 4-5 hours not over already?
                Just inquiring...

Comment

Free diamonds is not completely bogus.. Some do not work, yes. but all together i've earned around 800, not all in one go but i've still had a good amount and i didn't pay a dime

And the point in having several games is so that each one is different.. I don't and won't play a game that has all the same features, putting the balens in this game is not a bright idea. I played wartunes and it was like finding a needle in a haystack with those bound balens. now that is Bogus!

S23: Eclipse Tavern
                  Guild: Crimson Dawn
                  Lvl 77: Toxic

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    Some things are actually nice to non-cashers here .... but just the diamond for gauntlet boss, unless your guild has big diamond sponsor, then who can do it? At least make the first boss voucher and the rest can be diamond, just like feasts.
                    I see that you haven't tried it. We did it once last time, the one that need 250 diamonds to break the seal. and Here's the fact about Guild Boss;
                    1. Only the person who broke the seal could get the bless stone rewards (the one that posted in the entrance to Guild Boss)
                    2. The gameplay is the same as word boss which is boring
                    3. the reward is not worth it, i got second at the damage dealt rank and it only gave me 150k and 3 pcs of lv 3 superior gems chest. and 100k for a last hit reward.

So what i'm trying to say here is don't feel disappointed about the Guild Boss feature. It's just a total **** which is not even worth to attend and i believe most of the cashers will agree with me and they might just throw their diamonds into another things.

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
                      you could have mad guild boss, the the weakest one for vouchers, like 2-3k, or even more, people would save up and do something together, that cheer them up, rewards might not be the best, but its about keeping people happy, non cashers wouldn't mind others gaining more from harder difficulty bosses (being summoned only with diamonds), so you would have both, cashers and non cashers happy, and as of right now, you got all people upset, and some already left.
                      Make a topic in the suggestions forum, it's more likely to be read there whereas any mod on here isn't really going to make a note of it.

Comment

hello, i have a question... server 96 is not open... how long? i hope it return before 13 clock

Comment

Originally posted by _Toxic_ View Post
                          Free diamonds is not completely bogus.. Some do not work, yes. but all together i've earned around 800, not all in one go but i've still had a good amount and i didn't pay a dime

And the point in having several games is so that each one is different.. I don't and won't play a game that has all the same features, putting the balens in this game is not a bright idea. I played wartunes and it was like finding a needle in a haystack with those bound balens. now that is Bogus!

But then we are back at the free offers work for you.

And about their bound balens idea was more in Wartune Bound Balens work i have bought tons of stuff i couldn't before thanks to it. Since those free offers do not work in my country.

Here they could do Bound Diamonds and offer the same as they can do with diamonds and give less if you follow the idea of wartune here not saying you should.

But i still think they should make that boss thing a voucher as well since from what i heard its the only place to get those blessed stone for sure the rest is due to luck which not everyone have.

But thats more what i think.

Comment

Originally posted by PunisherXII View Post
                            Really man,you guys sure do know how to whine over small issue....you should be thankful that this game is free to play and they are doing their level best to implement the updates timely.Just because a few things don't go as they planned,you guys hit the forum and start whining.,i dont see any of you guys posting in suggestion forums,except crying for free diamonds.
                            Suggested too much already, but all i got was this "Not gonna happen" from mods. Didn't cry out for diamonds though like you are trying to cite, but the hell with it. If you cant see how messed up the system in this game is right now, try to read more threads. We dont simply whine, we complain about No good Service which our money should have worthed.

Comment

Originally posted by _Toxic_ View Post

maybe you should read the post properly .... i said like not bring them .... and your obviously a cash player lol and the bound balens are great it gives non payers the same advantage as balen buyers just takes a little longer

Comment

Why is game not back for now?

Comment

Working...
                                X