League of Angels - 3/7 Maintenance for All Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Toxic_ View Post
    Free diamonds is not completely bogus.. Some do not work, yes. but all together i've earned around 800, not all in one go but i've still had a good amount and i didn't pay a dime

And the point in having several games is so that each one is different.. I don't and won't play a game that has all the same features, putting the balens in this game is not a bright idea. I played wartunes and it was like finding a needle in a haystack with those bound balens. now that is Bogus!

Well good for you, you were in a country supported with free balens. but put yourself in our positions, where we were not given the same privileges as you guys in your country. Definitely, you will have a change of heart.

Comment

Your maintenance starts to be really annoying.... Couldn't you do that at midnight?...

Comment

oh my.. ppls complaining about the owners of the game cause they try to make some money from their damn job!

Maybe u all are happy to work for free? i don't think so...

U like this game? play it the way they offers for free... or pay for it and stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
          Your maintenance starts to be really annoying.... Couldn't you do that at midnight?...
          Time zones make that a very difficult task, by US West time it started half an hour after midnight. It seems they wanted to do them all at once instead of batching it out so it basically was never going to cater to everyone regardless...
          Cheer up though it'll only be at max an hour longer if they're sticking to the 3-4 hour window.

Comment

Originally posted by R254329841 View Post
            oh my.. ppls complaining about the owners of the game cause they try to make some money from their damn job!

U like this game? play it the way they offers for free... or pay for it and stop crying.
            Well there is 2 problems with what you say.

1. If all non cashers leave a free game will the cashers leave 2.
            2. If they make it so a non casher can't play without accepting a casher always will beat them in the end without them having a small chance they will leave and the casher will be bored.
            3. The best games out there like this are the ones that also earns the most and last the longest because they have a greate balance between paying and non paying, they screw neither up and they actually learned.

R2 and GTarcade have not learned sadly they are what you call a fast earning hunter then they kill of the games.

For them its about earning as much they can as fast they can and then they forget about the game and just let it be ignoring players and bugs to a degree even support goes down. Because they earned what they wanted now they can move on.

Its a bad concept sadly some players are fools enough to pay companies like this money instead of letting the company learn.

Comment

he just pass 4 hours and 30 minits maintance say 3-4 hours....when whe can relog and play ....tomorow?

Comment

how much takes ?

Comment

Originally posted by R254329841 View Post

wow great customer service rofl i pay plenty of money to R2 on wartunes and dragonpals lol so dont tell me to stop crying i see these games from both sides and having been an admin on a totally different game i know what the players want and what is achievable and i dont think that asking them to think a little more about the players who cant pay is to much to ask ....do you?

Comment

3 hours 30 mins since

Comment

When be game back online? THAT WILL BE 8 NOT ONLY 4 HOUR
                      Last edited by dado34; 03-07-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

well i hope we are going to get some compo for the lost events

Comment

Originally posted by dado34 View Post
                          When be game back online?
                          Don't you know R2 by now? They say 4 hours, they mean As Long As They Want..... means could be 4 hours, could be 8. Just have to wait until they are finished.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

@DragonMother1 -- I said i haven't paid a dime. apparently you should re read. That makes me not a cash player.. And i didn't like the balens on wartunes so that's why I don't think they should come here is all i'm saying. You have your opinion and I have mine. Maybe they could have a different way to earn free diamonds where you don't need to do survey's since apparently they don't work for some.

@dyopet -- Are you really complaining because I just happen to be in a country where I can get lucky and get some free diamonds here and there? It's not my fault. maybe you need to take that up with the owners, not me. I was just saying that free diamonds isn't "completely" bogus, There is tons of survey's I can't do because I do not "qualify".
                            S23: Eclipse Tavern
                            Guild: Crimson Dawn
                            Lvl 77: Toxic

Comment

the faq i missed almost the whole day now its still no up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then the compensation is not good enough

Comment

aasssddaass

Comment

Working...
                                X