Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - 3/7 Maintenance for All Servers

Dear Heroes and Angels,

In order to launch the new update, all servers will undergo maintenance on 3/7 at 3:30 AM EST/8:30 AM GMT/4:30 PM GMT+8/00:30 PM PST. The maintenance is expected to last for 3 to 4 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and hope to see you all back in the game as soon as the maintenance has been completed!

For complete information about the new update, please click here.

Best,
    R2Games Loa Ops Team

very good very very good R2 but wasnt it a good idea also to actually GIVE us the update ...rite now the only diffo between before the update and now are a few evevents we cant do cuz the event triggering them aint there

Comment

can u make for mac user pls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HailMary View Post
        very good very very good R2 but wasnt it a good idea also to actually GIVE us the update ...rite now the only diffo between before the update and now are a few evevents we cant do cuz the event triggering them aint there
        the update is happending in 5 hours. The hot-events are there because s1 and s2 were already updated if you will read things. those 2 servers are semi-test servers.

If you post with out reading things. Heres your IDIOT card.

Comment

Originally posted by XiuQinLi View Post
          the update is happending in 5 hours. The hot-events are there because s1 and s2 were already updated if you will read things. those 2 servers are semi-test servers.

If you post with out reading things. Heres your IDIOT card.
          IDIOT card you say. Some players on my server got their free Bless Stones from Hot events, but i didnt coz R2 remove it immediately due to their mistakes. I say the Devs are the idiot ones. Incompetent. Now the fairness was lost among players in my server because some already have bless stones while some dont. Only idiots will implement something without even testing it.
          Last edited by dyopet; 03-07-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

it would be nice if they figured out a way to make it fair.. like taking those bless stones given earlier away or just not giving another to those people on the first day, or giving two to others on first day... but i do not think it is going to happen

unfortunately i was one of the people who did not get the bless stone because i tend to grab everything just after reset and not two hours later on my server

gms any way of making it even for all on the same server?

Comment

oh joy i just collected my vip6 reward and now people are telling me that i should have waited because i wont get a bless stone by too early taking my daily rewards for everything....... if thats really true that is very mean of all you who implement this game for yet again not warning people................................................................................................................................................... so hope you figured out a way to give people who already collected the dailies their bless stones etc otherwise you are big jerks, which i hope you are not...

PS some people already have more than 10 blessing stones while i have 0 and now there is a chance i wont get them from dailies again because i already took them....... yay so makes me want to stay and spend even more money in this game >.>
              Last edited by R212574031; 03-07-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

same here, i already colect and make pool after reset and now i cant colect me rewords and ofc i dont get any bless stone bcz at that time was any event on.do somthing about this.ty

Comment

Will players be compensated if the update lasts past World Boss and Twilight Clash?
                  S23 Eclipse Tavern
                  Lvl 62 Sorcerer LinnaInverse
                  Guild Poets Inc

Comment

just a reminder not everyone who plays has time to read do real life situations.so please refrane from calling people idots if you dont know what there lifes are like thank you

Comment

Really man,you guys sure do know how to whine over small issue....you should be thankful that this game is free to play and they are doing their level best to implement the updates timely.Just because a few things don't go as they planned,you guys hit the forum and start whining.,i dont see any of you guys posting in suggestion forums,except crying for free diamonds.

Comment

Originally posted by R212574031 View Post
                        oh joy i just collected my vip6 reward and now people are telling me that i should have waited because i wont get a bless stone by too early taking my daily rewards for everything....... if thats really true that is very mean of all you who implement this game for yet again not warning people................................................................................................................................................... so hope you figured out a way to give people who already collected the dailies their bless stones etc otherwise you are big jerks, which i hope you are not...

PS some people already have more than 10 blessing stones while i have 0 and now there is a chance i wont get them from dailies again because i already took them....... yay so makes me want to stay and spend even more money in this game >.>
                        This is exactly what they want. They got you man. Snap out of it don't do it! Throw that wallet back in it's corner!

Comment

please don't make it 3 to 4hrs I may not finish my loop quest if you do that

Comment

Actually I was asking in regards to the diamonds I've already spent today and was hoping to finish certain things up before WB, I usually don't check the forums because to many players like you enjoy bashing people as opposed to assisting them thank you very much.
                            S23 Eclipse Tavern
                            Lvl 62 Sorcerer LinnaInverse
                            Guild Poets Inc

Comment

So why did the forum about the update turn out to be not about the updated new stuff, and then became a forum with peoples concerns? or am I in the wrong News Forum for League of Angels?

Disregard this I was in the wrong area.
                              Last edited by Magnus0ne; 03-07-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X