Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Compensation 3/22

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to cross server battle issue caused by the update, the us east Cross Server access has been unavailable for several hours, and s106 can't login. The issue has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will be providing a compensation pack. Hope to see you all back in game!

Compensation Pack:

1,500,000 Gold, 400 Vouchers, 40 STA for S106

Pack for us east servers' cross server battle: Battle Honor x16000

Best,
    R2Games LOA Ops Team

how come only honor and no vouchers
    IGN: Chaos
    Server: s74
    Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

S2 dont have compensation and still buged please repair that 2 day cant claim rewards
      IGN: KarenS
      Class: Ranger
      Plane: Eidolon
      Wings: Ultimate Angel Lord +3
      Server: S52 Plethuran Plains
      Pets: Super Angel , Super Demon , Morphed Herculon , Morphed bear cube and Morphed guardian.
      Honor: Emperor
      nivel: 129
      Mount: Battle Bear

:o love is blind and always accompanying madness :p

Comment

Still..cant colect

screenshot utility

And ofcourse honor is ok 16k,more than enought but im sure most of us preffer less honor but add some vouchers/gold/chest ...thx

saxobeat
        S98

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	broke.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	647.9 KB
ID:	1684034 awsome 2 days in row
          IGN: Chaos
          Server: s74
          Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

CS Still bugged!

Yes still same thing 2 days in a row now. Only get to do 1 CS so not only losing out on my Vouchers, Prestige and Honor but my medals fall and it affects my battles so lose in CoM to people I usually kill! Last night a GM promised us a fix today in world chat. You posted there's a fix yet still broken. These CS Bugs are getting a little ridiculous. As well as the compensations just honor???? I can get as much honor a day as I need but can only get 3 claimable rewards! Compensation should reflect the 2 days of lost collectable rewards plus bonus honor for the lost CS attempts. You people keep messing it up again and again and again! So make it right not just some lame basic honor! And give everybody the equivalent of first place rewards not 4th-20th place! So ticked I can't even do wedding party because I cant get my dang CS vouchers. See attached screen shot! Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Screen cap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	1684040 Sindar S2 Sylvia's Copse!

Comment

Please stop posting about CS still being bugged in here. You can see it has been posted several times already. There is a Thread for this in Bugs & Events, post there.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

That comment is a bit hostile. They are as frustrated as you are and escalating it leads to no good.

Comment

Thank you for the compensation and heads up

hope it gets fixed soon
                  it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Name:	New Bitmap Image.jpg
Size:	698.4 KB
ID:	1684044

still cant collect

IGN : wolfie
                    server R2-s15
                    League of Angels
                    S15 - Mikaela's Rampage
                    Name - wolfie
                    lvl - 62
                    BR - 230k
                    Guild - Legends

Comment

have to said that your game realy fun i enjoy play a lot.....but all those bug....weak after week bug and bug, and week after guess what still bugged......i dont understand why you cant fix it once and for all stop doing quick update or quick fix, work on new event and work well. take the time you need so when you update the game it will not bug.......you do event week after another and almost all those event require money for have good reward. now let me ask you something why i would give you money when you cant give me game work good?
                      ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

did not recived any compensation ! S 91

Comment

2 days no normal CS on my server so where is COMPENSATION?! S91!

Comment

Cs error

Name:	CS Problem 1 on 3-22-2014.png
Size:	500.7 KB
ID:	1684060 Second day and not fixed and still no compensation..... And Honor only? What about the chest prizes we have lost... ? Should get something for that and the major inconvenience that this has been.
                            Server 2 Characters Name JBUG
                            Last edited by JBUG1988; 03-22-2014, 07:48 PM.
                            Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

2nd day in a row that CS is broken. Cannot get to Honor shop unless I go there before getting into queue for the first time that day, after 1st round we are stuck at the collect screen.

Compensation is nice, but what was delivered as compensation vs what we were told would be compensation is very unbalanced indeed. S82 was offered only 10,000 Honor ... Not the 16,0000 Honor stated and there was no Gold, Vouchers or anything else ... just the Honor. Please also consider raising the daily spend limit once this is fixed since all my Emblems have expired and it would take me 2 days to replace them at the current spend limit of 5,000 per day. At least raise it to 10,000 per day at minimum and then consider leaving it at that level permanently.

Comment

Working...
                              X