• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lollitta-S27 View Post
    u see ur wrong here both keep games alive devs are kiling it

so true rofl

Comment

which lvl the fusing becomes available?

Comment

Indeed...spot on Lolitta like every other R2 game tbh look what they did to Wartune same thing now here ...its nearer the end for me for sure ..funny thing is what happens to me every time they do like this is it makes spend less and less

Comment

Its a Bugidemic

Comment

free player keep da competition running ..casher whines to get to top..

Comment

Well actually everyone is right here it all depends how you look at it, in my opinion is not so much that there is too much cash options, I think that things are just too expensive and so most people cant afford it. If the prices on most things were lower might actually help to bring in some more players to use their cash.

Comment

fusion gems need special event only item to make.
                fusion gems need special socketing rod (to upgrade on gem slot per armor piece)... probably also only event item.

Prepare to be forced to fork out tons in time limited event to even have a single of those...

Comment

see its understandable to have a few profitable upgrades, gaining a small boost from here or there buy purchasing it, but this is starting to lean towards one of those games that claim they are free to play when its only select parts you can play, and everything else you have to pay for. free players are needed they usually make up the majority of the gamer population, and paying players are also important, as the help to keep the game running, buy as the free players leave the paying lose interest because theres no one to beat, then they stop paying so much and the game slowly dies. to fix this all you need to do is limit what you have to pay for. anyone agree?

Comment

i agree that it shouldnt be so expensive,if you want enough diamonds to actually make any difference you must spend at least 100$.that is insane!!!!

Comment

i have synthet 1 fuse gems and cannot soket him why

Comment

u need magical socket that can be only gain from house of cards

Comment

Damn, I made a fused gem and now I realize it need magical socket and I have no more points from house of card and no other way to gain it, so no chance to have the gem and its a total waste?!!! 4 level 6 gems to synth that and in the end cant use it....what R2 thinking is just diamond diamond diamond....

Comment

just wait for next event

Comment

I think some of the players will face this problem since we have no idea that the gem need the special socket...hopefully R2 can make some event to help out...

Comment

well before u guys adding more features better fix those bugs that happened to some players lately

Comment

Working...
                                X