No announcement yet.

League of Angels - An Inside Look: Fusing Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use the gem. I made lvl 7 HP+PDEF gem, but when i wanted to socket it, the game says: hero level is not high enough. What is this stupid lie? My hero lvl is 70, on the gem is written: from lvl 10. So who i need to "****" to socket this gem?

Comment

Did you upgrade a socket with "magic socketing rods"? you need 20 of those to upgrade first gem slot and 60 for second slot (if it is a red gear)
      socketing rod can be found in HoC, group buy, abyss shop (5 daily purchase).

Comment

. . . . . dude you should post this at Game Support or Game Discussion or Bug report . . not to News and Events . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TarshSurehand View Post
          How to use the gem. I made lvl 7 HP+PDEF gem, but when i wanted to socket it, the game says: hero level is not high enough. What is this stupid lie? My hero lvl is 70, on the gem is written: from lvl 10. So who i need to "****" to socket this gem?
          you need to *** (whatever it is) the HoC or group buy or Dark Abyss; grab gold rods and upgrade your socket.

And u post in wrong section, lucky some of us read this old thread...
          Last edited by QueenKuNika; 10-09-2014, 10:33 AM.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Working...
          X