Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - An Inside Look: Angel Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyflakes2k9 View Post
    Does anybody know how many Seraph's Stones are needed to evolve an angel to even just the 1st evolution? The stones are so expensive and I only have a few dragon crests left. So I want to know if I have enough dragon crests to buy enough stones to evolve my angel. Otherwise, I'll just spend my dragon crests for holy crystals which I badly need right now.
    for lvl 1 i made it with 16 stones now depends on luck
    Lolitta
    S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

Originally posted by skyflakes2k9 View Post
      Does anybody know how many Seraph's Stones are needed to evolve an angel to even just the 1st evolution? The stones are so expensive and I only have a few dragon crests left. So I want to know if I have enough dragon crests to buy enough stones to evolve my angel. Otherwise, I'll just spend my dragon crests for holy crystals which I badly need right now.
      I made first evolution with like 8-10 stones

Comment

Dropped from the server while the mission has gone to INFERNO!!! I lost one attemt!!! BIGEST BUG! GIMME BACK MY ATTEMT!

Comment

Are these upgrades are also inheritable to the next angel, which i will deploy ?..

example: i have angel "Boadicea and will Deploy soon angel "Nyssa". will Nyssa adapt these upgrades also ?

Comment

around 15 stones is enought for +1. ~45 for +2 and ~85 for +3 ( at least that's what i had to use)

Comment

no the evolves are specific for every angel

Comment

Originally posted by TeMePyT View Post
                if you havent noticed evolution is for lvl 99+... So you are looking too forward i think
                I guess that must have been a different plan. The angel evolution described in this thread is here now, and it even seems to work ;-))

Comment

Thanks for all the answers about the number of stones! I evolved mine using 12 (if i remember correctly).

Comment

i evolved my angel to 1 star with 10 stones

Comment

Something is very wrong here. That angel Evolution is Way Too Strong
                      Just one level of evolution (1 star) gave 5% to all stats plus +1000 extra in fire, ice and electro damage. It looks like a gamebreaker.
                      For now nothing but angel evolution is worth pursuing, and the only ones who can pursue it is the payers.

Comment

True angel evolution add to much burst... even if i benefit from this burst and i'm in top 6 players from my server... it will ruin the game if after first hit of angel only the main hero can stand up.

Comment

there needs to be a review of cross server matching its really unfair for sub- lvl60's to get mining done or kill anyone a lvl71 in and lvl58 or 55 shouldn't be in sam ecs
                          D.W$$$$$$

Comment

Happy day, people R2Games! need you to help me! be possible to fix my LOA Chat? (League of Angels) I can not use any Chat. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone hows many stones does it take to evolve from lvl 3 to lvl4 and from lvl 4 to lvl 5?

Comment

you need to fix entire Seraphim Warlord server, beacos there is too many buggs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X