No announcement yet.

League of Angels - An Inside Look: Angel Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how we can do this if we can't log on in this game?c i am one week can't play this game!

Comment

iam so happy i have all rady join it is nice

Comment

how much Evolution need for angel to have 4 stars ? i have 296 Evolution

Comment

no world boss today!!

Comment

Would absolutely love to know if you can inherit the angel evolution

Comment

Originally posted by alfredcordonet View Post
              True angel evolution add to much burst... even if i benefit from this burst and i'm in top 6 players from my server... it will ruin the game if after first hit of angel only the main hero can stand up.
              I agree 100%. This just drops any strategy out the window.Angels alone win the fights

Comment

Bugs bugs bugs anywhere

what the fu ck is happening? You made so many changes & add so many features and that's good. But if you can't fix all the bugs today you made the game worst. Fix all those bugs quickly. We don't give a damn fu ck. If you can't fix the game issues then it is better to close this ************* game! I need answers from fu cking developers.
                Last edited by R250578985; 03-31-2014, 06:56 AM.

Comment

any one know how much evolution angel needs to become lvl 5? from lvl 4

Comment

Originally posted by BiffBabe View Post
                    any one know how much evolution angel needs to become lvl 5? from lvl 4
                    around 1200

Comment

Originally posted by R250578985 View Post
                      get a life will you. they released a few things and with the clock moving forward too its caused some problems. Its not the end of the world and sure when they resolves the issues everyone will be compensated.

Comment

Originally posted by JacobKeys7 View Post
                        get a life will you. they released a few things and with the clock moving forward too its caused some problems. Its not the end of the world and sure when they resolves the issues everyone will be compensated.
                        Compensated you say? With what? 100k gold, some soulstones, some blessing stones and that's it? Do you realize how much did you loose in these 2 days of bugs?

Ok because of the amazing programming and the response of R2 let me sum up what we are loosing from yesterday and today :

Cross Server chests (angel tears(10-12) , ~500 vouchers, 4000 honnor)
                        Daily Congrats (for 30 congrats 5140x30 = 15300 gold)
                        World Boss ( ~2 mil gold from yesterday and probably today to, so you can sum it up to ~4 mil gold)
                        Elemental dusk's from Inferno (20-40)
                        Devotion 600 not achieved so 30 seraph stones lost
                        250 vouchers and Divine chest (gold, warsoul, tears (15-20), soulstones)
                        3000 Arena honnor for 2-3, 25 badges, 3000XP
                        10 Arena fights = 3500 XP and 1890 Prestige / fight = 35000 xp and ~19.000 prestige
                        Twilight clash Emblem Shards ~400 since my team was getting the first place + 30 from today if Twilight clash was going to happen last night
                        9x Gemology lvl 2 chests since they appear to be taken allready from yesterday
                        VIP rewards 240.000 gold, 7 blessed stones, 7 Angel Tears
                        Wyrm race from yesterday when i had Fosdrill and could not take 1.3x Gold so that makes ~300k gold

Maybe i forgot something here, but the consolation for this trouble should be double of what we lost these 2 days.

Comment

On a random note, the game is free as is our will to yenno..play it. Or purchase in game items. No one is required to do anything, not us playing nor them compensating us. It trips me out how many people here are complaining daily over this. It's a game, suck it up, move on. K thnx bye.

Comment

Originally posted by jeyml View Post
                            Compensated you say? With what? 100k gold, some soulstones, some blessing stones and that's it? Do you realize how much did you loose in these 2 days of bugs?

Ok because of the amazing programming and the response of R2 let me sum up what we are loosing from yesterday and today :

Cross Server chests (angel tears(10-12) , ~500 vouchers, 4000 honnor)
                            Daily Congrats (for 30 congrats 5140x30 = 15300 gold)
                            World Boss ( ~2 mil gold from yesterday and probably today to, so you can sum it up to ~4 mil gold)
                            Elemental dusk's from Inferno (20-40)
                            Devotion 600 not achieved so 30 seraph stones lost
                            250 vouchers and Divine chest (gold, warsoul, tears (15-20), soulstones)
                            3000 Arena honnor for 2-3, 25 badges, 3000XP
                            10 Arena fights = 3500 XP and 1890 Prestige / fight = 35000 xp and ~19.000 prestige
                            Twilight clash Emblem Shards ~400 since my team was getting the first place + 30 from today if Twilight clash was going to happen last night
                            9x Gemology lvl 2 chests since they appear to be taken allready from yesterday
                            VIP rewards 240.000 gold, 7 blessed stones, 7 Angel Tears
                            Wyrm race from yesterday when i had Fosdrill and could not take 1.3x Gold so that makes ~300k gold

Maybe i forgot something here, but the consolation for this trouble should be double of what we lost these 2 days.
                            its no way near that bad and also the compensation packages they give out have always been very good so going by them I'd expect them to be great this time

Comment

is there a chart that tells us how many seraph stones per level and so on ...

Comment

Originally posted by JacobKeys7 View Post
                                around 1200
                                1200 for celestial, damn thats a serious issue to get it done xD

Comment

Working...
                                X