League of Angels - An Inside Look: Angel Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - An Inside Look: Angel Evolution

Players may now further upgrade their angels by using the Evolve system, increasing the angel’s stats and unlocking elemental damage!

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20140327225255.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	1747831

- Each angel can be evolved up to 10 times. Each successful evolution will increase her stats, elemental damage, and elemental shield level.
    - Stat increases are percentage based. The greater the angel’s base stats are, the greater the benefits from evolution. Base stats can be increased by leveling the Angel with Angel Tears and Holy Crystals.
    - Elemental damage and elemental shield will unlock after the first evolution; your angel can deal extra elemental damage during battle now!
    - Angel evolution also affects Guardian Angels. Your Heroes will become stronger as their guardian angels evolve.

How to Evolve
    Open the Angel panel and click on Evolve to open the Angel Evolution menu.

Name:	QQ??20140327225355.png
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	1747832

To evolve an angel, you will need Seraph's Stones. They can be found in the Shop and in the Arena Shop.

Name:	QQ??20140327225411.png
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1747833

- Click on “Evolve” to obtain evolution points. You may also click on “1-Click” if you have enough Seraph's Stones to do continual evolving. Compare stats before and after evolution on the right hand side.
    - Every time you spend Seraph's Stones, there is a chance for your angel to evolve. The probability increases as you gain more evolution points.
    - After evolving once, your angel will gain an extra star beneath her name.
    More details about the update will be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined by in game content.

How Inherit works for Angel Evolution:
    - If the source angel's Evolution level is higher than the target angel's, the target angel will inherit it.
    - If the target angel's Evolution level is higher than the source angel's, the target angel's Evolution level will not change. However, the source angel's Evolution level will still be reset.
    - Evolution points do not transfer. The source angel's Evolution points reset after inheriting; be sure to finish the upgrade before inheriting.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 04-03-2014, 01:09 AM. Reason: added inherit info

Awesome!!! so when is it releasing???

i'm looking forward to the evolution of Angels

Comment

also want to know when it will be releasing

Comment

28 mqrch released

Comment

Originally posted by yosiatat View Post
          28 mqrch released
          So its releasing tomorrow? That is really awesome.
          Home Territory: [S13] Valkyries Call: Username: Tobi

Comment

I'm wondering, shop & arena shop, this better be arena emblems ! Dragon crests are pretty rare already. And we got nothing to spend those arena emblems on anymore. :P

Comment

only S1 not the other server?

Comment

if you havent noticed evolution is for lvl 99+... So you are looking too forward i think

Comment

is it available for server?

Comment

all server i mean

Comment

The 99+ was a default message shown because the content never existed. Similar to the Upgrades to heroes and the mount. Im sure the level req. is much lower then 99 lol.
                      I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                      Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Inferno is main thing where u can collect things for elemental upgrades

Comment

Its a Bugidemic

Comment

In TA I am seeing people in servers higher than 2 with elemental damage on and killing us, I am from Prosperas Bounty so if others besides one and 2 have it we should as well

Comment

lilithmi - you are probably seeing GTA servers not R2.

I'm from 21 and 77 and we do not have the update yet

Comment

Working...
                              X