League of Angels - S16 & S19 Server Merge on 3/31st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R231248182 View Post
    1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (lvl.15 included); no VIP subscription.

so that mean all freebie player (active) will lose their character after merge?correct me if i'm wrong...
    As it's written it seems that all char without VIP will get resetted. Thought I think it means that chars that have been offline for 7 days and those lvl 15 and below will have their account resetted UNLESS they have VIP ... it would make more sense... can be wrong too tho

Comment

level 15 is 10 min of playing

Comment

what happen to s45 can login ..plz replay

Comment

i meant i cant login ..

Comment

well you all need to fix your new team thing the inferno it aint working correctly you can go in and colect the artifacts and dust but when you try to battle the enemy its blank and says log error please refresh your browser you all need to fix it asap

Comment

well i hope not because i don't pay for vip i just come on in a guild and play to have fun and build my charicter up

Comment

Looking forward to meeting new people over on S16 see you guys soon!
                -Sona S19

Comment

merge s2 too lol we want free promo event too

Comment

[S34]Seraphim Warlord need merge. .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

s67 merge plss

Comment

don't merge server 25

Comment

Merge S59 we Dying Here

Comment

the level of those non vip holder.. will be reset on level 1 or only those who is level 15 below?

Comment

Only players who are level 15 and below with no vip and has been offline for more than 7 days .
                              | | |

Comment

so it means even those who doesnt have vip ...as long as they are level 15 up wouldnt be reseted to lvl. 1

Comment

Working...
                                X