No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merging for S16 & S19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it R2, in 2 days you guys make me lose my 600 Devotion rewards to Evolve my Angels+ Cross server are Bugged cant enter, and if I entered I wont be able to claim 1 score because I cant attack nor mine, and now am sitting without a R.E or S.E, + Arena attempts for today = 0, + no rewards for Clash of might & arena, when am first on both of them ( just see how much u waste it of my daily rewards) + no World Boss yesterday, and some other Garden Bugs, + time change today should be Domination, instead we have again Gauntlet.

I mean come on, aren't this enough for you to be working on fixing these bugs instead of merging other servers or launching new one, or even adding a new update, fix it please as am sure you will, and please, I have spend good mount of money on this game, DONT let me quit it and find another one because am so close to change my mind after 3 weeks of playing, I love the game, but out of 21 days playing there is 9 days with bugs( to be honest this is TO MUCH )

Server 109, character name, Nightmare

Comment

Merge S59 less than 50 active people

Comment

S52 has had players leaving left and right.. not to mention we never had a large player base in the first place.

Comment

we S50 need a merge too asap. at best 20/25 players who are regular here. and we are loosing players day by day.
          Last edited by mash99; 04-02-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

like one thing about merge in TC 2 top guilds fighting for top spot 12:13 score and 25 vs 18 players
            lot of wyrm to hunt and do not need to attack guilds members in drop in ranks just little annoying .. other wise mostly nice .. except for time it took to get servers back on and no info on that

Comment

mash99: Near same for us, 5 guilds participated in yesterdays TC. Never seen it, my other server at GTArcade had an active 245 or so players at WB every day, this one has 20-30. Maybe we will be merged together

Comment

when s76 will have a merge
                League of angels
                server - A14
                user - AnthonyX
                Battle Rating - 1.5m
                level - 81

Comment

I'd like to know from the people from S16 and S19 how did the Merge go. Long downtime? ... Did you have bugs (apart those shared with other servers)?

Comment

Yeah quite a few bugs that only we had and have. Overall went pretty well, good to have new people. Downtime was about 5-6 hours.

Comment

S87 Wildhammer Fold needs to be merged as well now we have 24 people at guild boss and 4 rooms open for TA. Please we need more on this server. ty

Comment

hahahahaahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X