Name:	loa1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	1684475Click image for larger version

Name:	loa2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	1684476

I'm guessing you forgot to fix the TA bug while you were at it. Since your compensation screen says it was fixed and its not. So now thats 4 days without event rewards adding up to over 1k dragon crests between the event rewards and the event itself. Oh yeah and cant forget the Blessed stones and other things as well that we lost due to the issues. Thanks again for nothing.
    Last edited by R256941041; 04-02-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Well as much as this game fills up some of my free time...its not worth it if we cant even get "COMPENSATED" for what we lost. S81 server activity and population is consistently dying each day. Sorry R2 but these games are no longer worth my time and any future money spent.

Comment

I agree the compensation offered is nowhere near what we lost during the downtime. And as the number 1 BR player on my server, believe me I lost A LOT. But you guys should realize that you wouldn't be happy no matter what compensation they gave you. So I for one am happy to get anything.

Comment

or i think u all should chill down something is better then nothing. LOL you guys forget your at the mercy of there "we dont give a dam" LOL... if you dont like just quit, no1 telling u to play on unstable sever anyway lol... no company give a dam about there customers, lol beside insurance companies, LOL

Comment

and again nothing for s78

Comment

Even Warsouls is not included from the unclaimed chest..
              Most of us log in daily to collect the needed item from daily events but what we have got is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                or i think u all should chill down something is better then nothing. LOL you guys forget your at the mercy of there "we dont give a dam" LOL... if you dont like just quit, no1 telling u to play on unstable sever anyway lol... no company give a dam about there customers, lol beside insurance companies, LOL

I think they shouldn't give us anything, these rewards are **** and only make most of us more angry then before. "flame" rewards....rage on!!!
                Mercy? for real? Half of "customers" stopped their vip subscriptions since this all started to go sideways.....They should give a damn btw, since we, the customers keep this game active.
                [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

Compensation is a joke...just tell us when to laugh. It screwed up the devotion quest...we get nothing for that? What does it cost you for proper comp....nothing...for bad comp like this...people quitting...do the math r2...we are the cash cow!!!
                  Last edited by Dizzy69; 04-03-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

and seraph stone too i can't make the 600 devo points cause of that bug

Comment

this Compensation did not pay enough for what we lose, 600 Devotion for 2 days ( seraphs Stone ), no CS for 3 days( daily I make between 5000 to 6000 a DAY ), no rewards for CoM & Arena, no arena Att, bugs on Team Dungeon( when 2 attack first monster one of them kicked out and no rewards for him ), no WB, and Gantlet, no Gemogoly rewards ( I go up to 20k rewards, missed 500 to 10k because I have claim it the day before, LOOK how much I lose ), Garden slaves Bug, and some other game play bugs,

now Calculate all the above rewards I mention and compare it with your rewards you offering then you will know that your Compensation didn't even bayed 30% of what we lost in these 3 days of BUGS.

Plus, we have lost 50 to 80 GOOD players that have quit the game and now our server 109 has less active players all this because of your BUGS,

Now and finally, I have spend allot of money and I don't mind spending more, but if the game continue to go on this road and ignoring players opinions, and offer ***** rewards without thinking or calculating what a TOP players can get rewards, will only lead for more ppl to quit and more ppl to hate the game and most important, make us Cashiers NOT willing to spend any more on a game that not settle

my name is Nightmare, VIP 6, BR 270k, been playing since server 109 opened, Domination Champion, and am thinking on leaving because 40% of the active players are GONE,

AND thank you.
                      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

you got compensation, be happy and stop complaining. There isn't 1 game that compensates what stuff we lost during bugs updates and unexpected downtimes.
                        The comps are minimu indeed but they are not forced to hand out compensation. Its a small token of apprecation to us no matte rhow you look at it.
                        im not happy with the compensation but im glad we get something since it happens alot we don't get anything when things get screwed up.

And complaining is easy, saying thank you is very very hard for alot of people lol. they don't care how much you spend on the game so yelling that you need more comp casue you spedn 1000$ won't help you

Comment

my question is why are only eu servers getting compensation when all servers on r2 are affected with a messed up cross server, our arena is bugged with a false toon which you all seem to not want to fix which makes it almost impossible for us to finish our attempts in arena daily, among the many other things that keep messing up.... will you all please stop making new servers and start fixing the bugs in the servers you do have...... ALSO the merger between s16 and s19 was a big mistake your losing alot of players because of it..... because with the merger came more bugs in everything almost. Please fix it all or you will probably lose more people.
                          ~Forever His Angel of Music~

Comment

No response at all about this. not only compensation so little but also only give to selected server, not all server which have same problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X