Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Week of Love: Get Amora, Wedding Garb & Rings with Your Beloved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Week of Love: Get Amora, Wedding Garb & Rings with Your Beloved!

Wheel of Luck

Duration: April 7 to 9 (server time)
    Server: S1-S127
    Description: Spin the wheel of Luck to win Incinerator, Amora, Angelina, Seraph's Stones, and many more!
    - The prizes include Amora's Seal, Amora's Seal Shard, Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystal, Angel Tears, Aegis Shards, and Blessed Stone.
    - It will cost 1 Jackpot Lotto Voucher for each spin. Jackpot Lotto Vouchers can be obtained from the events Daily Login and Total Recharge Rewards, and by purchasing with Diamonds.
    - For each spin, you will receive 1 Wheel of Luck Point.
    - When your Wheel of Luck points hit 20, 50, 100, 300 and 500, you can claim some Jackpot Lotto Vouchers from the Wheel of Luck menu.
    - You can spend points to make purchases in the Shop of Luck. Angelina's Icon, Lvl. 3 and 5 Common Gem Chests, Lvl. 3 and 5 Superior Gem Chests, Ruby Herosouls, Lvl. 4 Cherubstones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystals, Lvl. 3 Warsoul Seeds (L), and Lvl. 3 Gold Seeds (L) can be bought there.
    - Daily Top 10 players who have at least 60 points will get extra Synth Scrolls; Daily Top 10 players who have at least 120 points will get extra Seraph's Stones.
    - At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have at least 250 total points or 600 points will get extra rewards.

Amora

Click image for larger version

Name:	amora.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1748233

Base Stats: MATK 4874, Agility 1240, Hit 36, Crit 86, Crit Damage 28Max Level: 70Halo: Crit +30, ATK +180, ATK +180, HP +640Skill: Deals Magic DMG of (160% ATK +500) to all enemies

Wedding Garb

Name:	wedding grab.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1748234

Base Stats: B.R. +1305, HP +4400, PATK +1250, PDEF +650, MDEF +650, Agility +200How to get: Synth using Wedding Garb Shards and Roses obtained from Wedding gift packs, Wheel of Luck and the Shop.

Incinerator

Name:	incinerator.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1748235

Base attributes: HP +5000, , PATK +1600, MATK +1600, PDEF +1200, MDEF +1200, Agility +360

Roses are red, violets are blue, send roses to me and I'll be true!

Duration: April 5 to 8 (server time)
    Description: send roses to your beloved and earn gifts for both of you!
    1. Go to the character menu and click on the Rose icon in the upper right corner to bring up the Rose sending menu.
    2. Roses can be obtained from Garden, Daily Login, Recharge Rewards, and the Shop
    3. Send Roses to your beloved to get great rewards for both of you!
    - For each sent Rose bunch, you will receive a Rose Chest in return.
    - Each day, the top 10 players who receive the most Roses and have at least 200 points will get Daily Ranking rewards; at the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have received the most Roses and have at least 1000 will have a chance get Charmer Flair and many other rewards.

Gifts of Marriage

Name:	GOM.png
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1748236

Duration: April 5 to 9 (server time)
    Server: S1 to S127
    Description: Host or attend the wedding party to get romantic items!

Today's Gift

Description: Log in every day and get Jackpot Lotto Voucher!

Total Recharge Reward

Name:	1.png
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1748237

Name:	2.png
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1748238

Duration: April 5 to 7 (server time)
    Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amounts within 1 week to get roses and many other rewards!

Gift of Romance

Name:	3.png
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	1748239

Description: Recharge every day and buy romantic items at a discounted price.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

omg not have daily rose login ?
    [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

sad its hard for me to log in huhuhuhu

Comment

watch video on free diamonds every day and you win rose for free...

Comment

yes play smarter not harder without spending real monies
          IGN: Chaos
          Server: s74
          Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

we dont have survey and videos on our country only fake survey that dont give diamonds even the downloads are fake

Comment

Hi Mod,

Sorry if I missed it but what is the discounted price of the Ring of Rev going to be?

Cheers Vanator
              (S6)Vanator
              Guild : (S6)RotanaV
              Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

question on how to get Incinerator, is it 500 seraph stone for 1 Incinerator, or we need 100X500 50000 incinerator to make 1?
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

i got a question. when will costumes become available in the shop instead of in some event where you would likely spend 10x what its probably worth?
                  IGN: Kaiyane
                  Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
                    question on how to get Incinerator, is it 500 seraph stone for 1 Incinerator, or we need 100X500 50000 incinerator to make 1?
                    well, you got it on reverse there.. 1 incinerator can be exchanged for 500 seraph.. to have the chance to get incinerator, you need to have atleast 601 points on the wheel of luck event..

Comment

maybe we have the same case bro, I get stuck at the loading proccess.

Comment

guys help. why am I stuck in the loading proccess? yesterday was fine, but when i log in today i've experience problems like this wew.

Comment

Yaay again Wheel of Luck. Maybe this time something good comes up. :P
                          ރRµnning αwαy ƒαr αwαy
                          I ƒσllσw thε shαdσw thαt yσµ lεft ßεhind
                          I ƒεεl thε cαthαrsis in this nαrrσwing distαncε
                          Jµst whεn wε’rε αbσµt tσ tσµch, I shαrε α kiss with α whitε αngεl â€*

Nova Genesis -> Psyon - 38 - 22K BR
                          I am obsessed with MGR yo.

Comment

jaja que tierno yo también me quiero casar

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                              Wheel of Luck

Description: Spin the wheel of Luck to win Incinerator, Amora, Angelina, Seraph's Stones, and many more!
                              - The prizes include Amora's Seal, Amora's Seal Shard, Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystal, Angel Tears, Aegis Shards, and Blessed Stone.
                              - It will cost 1 Jackpot Lotto Voucher for each spin. Jackpot Lotto Vouchers can be obtained from the events Daily Login and Total Recharge Rewards, and by purchasing with Diamonds.
                              - For each spin, you will receive 1 Wheel of Luck Point.
                              - When your Wheel of Luck points hit 20, 50, 100, 300 and 500, you can claim some Jackpot Lotto Vouchers from the Wheel of Luck menu.
                              - You can spend points to make purchases in the Shop of Luck. Angelina's Icon, Lvl. 3 and 5 Common Gem Chests, Lvl. 3 and 5 Superior Gem Chests, Ruby Herosouls, Lvl. 4 Cherubstones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystals, Lvl. 3 Warsoul Seeds (L), and Lvl. 3 Gold Seeds (L) can be bought there.
                              - Daily Top 10 players who have at least 60 points will get extra Synth Scrolls; Daily Top 10 players who have at least 120 points will get extra Seraph's Stones.
                              - At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have at least 250 total points or 600 points will get extra rewards.

Amora

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80072[/ATTACH]

Base Stats: MATK 4874, Agility 1240, Hit 36, Crit 86, Crit Damage 28Max Level: 70Halo: Crit +30, ATK +180, ATK +180, HP +640Skill: Deals Magic DMG of (160% ATK +500) to all enemies

Wedding Garb

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80073[/ATTACH]

Base Stats: B.R. +1305, HP +4400, PATK +1250, PDEF +650, MDEF +650, Agility +200How to get: Synth using Wedding Garb Shards and Roses obtained from Wedding gift packs, Wheel of Luck and the Shop.

Incinerator

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80074[/ATTACH]

Base attributes: HP +5000, , PATK +1600, MATK +1600, PDEF +1200, MDEF +1200, Agility +360

Roses are red, violets are blue, send roses to me and I'll be true!

Duration: April 5 to 8 (server time)
                              Description: send roses to your beloved and earn gifts for both of you!
                              1. Go to the character menu and click on the Rose icon in the upper right corner to bring up the Rose sending menu.
                              2. Roses can be obtained from Garden, Daily Login, Recharge Rewards, and the Shop
                              3. Send Roses to your beloved to get great rewards for both of you!
                              - For each sent Rose bunch, you will receive a Rose Chest in return.
                              - Each day, the top 10 players who receive the most Roses and have at least 200 points will get Daily Ranking rewards; at the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have received the most Roses and have at least 1000 will have a chance get Charmer Flair and many other rewards.

Gifts of Marriage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80075[/ATTACH]

Description: Host or attend the wedding party to get romantic items!

Today's Gift

Description: Log in every day and get Jackpot Lotto Voucher!

Total Recharge Reward

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80077[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80078[/ATTACH]

Duration: April 5 to 7 (server time)
                              Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amounts within 1 week to get roses and many other rewards!

Gift of Romance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80079[/ATTACH]

Description: Recharge every day and buy romantic items at a discounted price.

Best,
                              R2Games LoA Ops Team
                              what is the percentage of getting Amora?
                              your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Working...
                              X